SINGAPORE, August 12, 2011 - ICIS pricing, the leading price reporting service for the global chemical industry, has leveraged off its local Chinese operations to launch a weekly Asia Sulphuric Acid report with comprehensive coverage of the complex and constantly-evolving Chinese market, and additional commentary on Japanese and Korean exports.
GENEVA, August 12, 2011 - Merck Serono announces today the completion and winners of the Innovation Cup, a one-week initiative launched earlier this year.
LONDON, August 12, 2011 - 5 modules - 2 weeks - all recorded to view anytime! Pharma IQis delighted to announce that the Stability Testing Online Training Course is proving to be a key event in the pharma industry agendas.
LONDON, August 12, 2011 - Pay4Later, one of the UK's leading point of sale finance providers, has been given approved supplier status by The Company of Master Jewellers (CMJ) to provide in-store and online consumer finance solutions to their member retailers.
LONDON, August 12, 2011 - -travelmatch.co.uk, a new travel discovery engine, is reporting a significant surge in the popularity of the luxury holiday brand Sensatori; the company has seen a huge increase in the number of people searching their site for the brand- travelmatch.co.uk say that more and more families are jetting off to fantastic locations for luxury holidays in order to get away on their dream holidays.
- A Show of Diversity: The UK’s Biggest Diversity Careers Event to Take Place in London in October
- The New Honda Civic
- ULookUBook.com: Holidays to Turkey are Increasingly Popular With Tourists
- First Global Business School Network, BusinessBecause.com, Helps MBA Students Network With Their Peers Worldwide
- Nominations for ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011 in Last Leg
- blowUP media UK Ltd Installs the Biggest Full-Motion Digital Advertising Screen in Birmingham
- Create the Perfect Bedroom for You and Your Lifestyle
- Northern Rock Launches Second Annual Branch Contest for Kids
- Tata Interactive Systems Amongst World’s Top 20 Content Development Companies
- Police Injured During Demonstrations in Manama
- Enhancements Continue at Photo In Canvas as Customers Can Now Tweak Their Canvas Prints
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Could Cold Calling Claims Companies be in Breach of the Law?
- Are You Reducing Your Trading Returns Through Bad Timing?
- George has all you Need to get Your Children Ready for the New Term
- Torchmark Corporation Raises Dividend
- Telephone Systems International and Ehsan Bayat Defeat US$400 Million Claim Brought by Lord Michael Cecil, Stuart Bentham and Alexander Grinling Bringing 9 Years of Litigation to a Close
- Britain’s Oldest Muslim Community Denounces ‘Smash and Grab Looters’
- Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12 Competitors to Test the Power of Inmarsat FleetBroadband in the Rolex Fastnet Race
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Azure Dynamics Reports 2nd Quarter 2011 Results
- Menicon Focusing on Expanding Its Presence in Custom Contact Lens Market
- AEGON Posts Strong Results for Second Quarter 2010
- Export of Services and Capital Leads the Development of the PV Industry
- Endeavour to Present at EnerCom Conference in Denver
- SABMiller Angola Selects March Networks VideoSphere Solution
- 60,000 People Across 50 Countries Through 1,000 Events in 100 Hours
- Gamesys Brings Together Household Favourites for First Time
- Prudential - 2010 HY Results Interviews with Group CEO and CFO
- Farms See Wild Orchids Thrive
- S-8363 Series Super Small Package Step-Up PWM/PFM Regulator Released
- Goodman delivers over 518,000 sqm of leasing transactions across key markets in Australia, Asia and Europe
- Frost & Sullivan to Host Analyst Briefing on the Armoured Vehicle Survivability Market on Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 4:00pm BST
- TOMS to Place its One Millionth Pair of Shoes on a Child in Need This September in Argentina
- Unisys ClearPath Dorado servers to play key role in managing the IT infrastructure to serve customers in nearly 500 branches