PLEASANTON, California, August 23, 2011 - - cobas BRAF Mutation Test is used to identify patients with melanoma tumors that harbor a genetic mutation which can be treated with Zelboraf (vemurafenib) Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that the cobas BRAF Mutation Test is now commercially available in Europe and in countries that recognize the CE mark.
LOS ANGELES, August 23, 2011 - Futurestep, a Korn/Ferry Company (NYSE: KFY) specializing in high impact talent solutions, today announced that it was named by HRO Today Magazine as one of the leading RPO providers in its 2011 industry Baker's Dozen listing and clinching the coveted top placing in the 'Breadth of Service' category.
NAGOYA, Japan, August 23, 2011 - - Menicon Expanding Its Presence in Custom Contact Lens Market - Menicon Company Ltd.
OSLO, Norway, August 23, 2011 - Algeta ASA (OSE: ALGETA), a company focused on the development of novel targeted cancer therapeutics, today announced that radium-223 chloride has been granted Fast Track designation by the U.S.
UPPSALA, Sweden, August 23, 2011 - HighCapacity Instruments,Combining AllergyandAutoimmunity Testing BasedonProvenPhadiaTechnologyforReliability Today Phadia, the global leader in allergy and autoimmune related diseases diagnostics, announced the launch of Phadia's new allergy and autoimmunity testing instruments; Phadia 2500 and Phadia 5000.
- Oxford College of Marketing Provides Open Access to Their Digital Courses
- Augere Brings Broadband to Heart of Africa With Rwandan Expansion
- UK Women Are Moisturising the Wrong Cheeks!
- Are you ‘Driving Blind’ to Glaucoma risk?
- K2 Sports Names De Rocco President and CEO
- Isolux Corsn Analyses the Flotation of its Subsidiary, Isolux Infrastructure, on the Brazilian Stock Market to Grow its Concessions Business
- King.com Steps Up Advertising Initiatives with New Hire
- TOTVS Partners With Aurasma to Light up Their Campaign, "Share the New World"
- Spinifex Closes AU$18.25M(~US$19M) Expanded Series B Round
- London Fire Brigade Deploys Courion to Serve Firefighters and Support Staff in World’s Third Largest Fire Service
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals Launched With 8 Million in Series A Funding to Develop Novel Class of Drugs for Diabetic Macular Edema
- Commerce Guys Announce the Release of Drupal Commerce 1.0
- Time to end Caravan age Discrimination
- Spread Betting Provider City Index Offers Traders Market Insights via Video
- DediPower Managed Hosting Helps USA’s Leading Flight Tracking Service Take Off in Europe
- 2011 Health Conditions for Travel to Mecca (Hajj) Pilgrimage Published
- Helsinn Therapeutics Initiates Global Pivotal Phase III Clinical Program to Evaluate Anamorelin in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer-Associated Anorexia/Cachexia
- Worried Retailers Look to Shore up Insurance Following Riots
- FX Solutions Narrows Spreads with $3 Cashback on Every Trade
- HostelBookers Helps Travellers to Visit Dublin for Less
- Shikun & Binui Reports Second Quarter and First Half Results for 2011
- Prudential Reports Pensioners Set to Lose 2.9 Billion of Spending Power Over Next 12 Months
- ReportsnReports - Key Patent, SPC, and Data Exclusivity Expiry (44 Country Coverage) & Comprehensive Patent Search Reports
- Etuma and Whitevector Bring Customer Dialogue to One Service
- Ukraine Looks to a European Future as it Marks 20 Years of Independence
- Hunting PLC Announces Call for 2012 Hunting Art Prize; Texas Artists Compete for $50,000 Award
- FCA Promotes Local Fostering Needs Through New Website Functionality
- Deadline for the 2012 Annual North American Process Excellence Awards Approaching Fast
- Bradesco APIMEC Meetings 2011
- Cable & Wireless Communications - Revolutionizing Business Analytics With MediationZone and Cloud Technology
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Pace Launches Powerful Set-Top Box Range
- Apathy Costs British Motorists 2.4 Billion Each Year
- Standard Life Reveals University Debt Headache for Parents
- Simply Business to Provide Small Business Insurance for moneysupermarket.com