Simply Business to Provide Small Business Insurance for moneysupermarket.comBy Simply Business, PRNE
Monday, August 22, 2011
LONDON, August 23, 2011 -
Long-Term Partnership Announced Between Simply Business and the UK’s Number One Comparison Site
Simply Business, the UK’s largest business insurance broker, has today announced a partnership with the UK’s number one comparison site moneysupermarket.com, to provide a fully integrated and tailored small business insurance service.
Simply Business will manage moneysupermarket.com’s business insurance customers using a bespoke white label solution embedded into the site. This will allow moneysupermarket.com to offer an attractive proposition to customers, with a wide range of business insurance products provided through a seamless end-to-end buying and claims experience.
The deal will also give Simply Business a competitive advantage in the commercial insurance marketplace enabling it to increase its visibility amongst moneysupermarket.com’s 30 million insurance customers. Consumers will benefit from Simply Business’ wide range of competitive, tailored insurance products and unique quote engine developed by specifically for moneysupermarket.com.
Jason Stockwood, CEO at Simply Business says: “As a business insurance specialist, Simply Business can provide tailored cover to more trades than any other provider. Through this partnership moneysupermarket.com customers will now benefit from this specialist expertise as well as enjoying a consistent consumer experience from the moment they go online until they need to make a claim.
“At Simply Business we are focused on using our technology capabilities to increase our online traffic stream. With so many businesses now researching and buying insurance through comparison sites, this partnership will allow us to maximise our GWP forecast by reaching a much wider audience.“
Kaye Pimblett at moneysupermarket.com says: “Working with Simply Business will allow us to offer consumers an overall better service, more choice and a smoother buying experience.
“We have worked closely with Simply Business to develop a user-friendly comparison tool which will allow us to better serve our existing customers and make us more attractive to new visitors to the business insurance channel.“
About Simply Business
Simply Business is the UK’s largest business insurance provider.
Launched in 2005, the full service insurance specialist identified a need to improve insurance offerings for the UK’s millions of small businesses whose needs were neglected by established insurance and broking companies. Where the traditional broking model was slow-moving and inflexible, Simply Business developed an agile and online brokerage service which was able to deliver bespoke policies tailored to their individual and often very specific requirements. Its online offering is supported by a dedicated, UK based team of insurance specialists who provide a tailored and personal service more commonly associated with broker relationships.
Today, Simply Business insures over 170,000 small business customers, more than any other UK broker. It has been a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company for the past three years, with offices in London and Northampton, and employs over 140 people. Simply Business revenues have grown 44% a year from £4.2 million in 2006, to £12.5 million in 2009.
moneysupermarket.com’s customer commitment
- No other site compares more prices or products
- We are independent so only find the best deals for you
- The price you see is the price you pay - you don’t need to go direct and you won’t get a better deal doing so
- Your details are safe with us and we wont sell them to anybody
moneysupermarket.com compares (at 28th July 2011)
- 101 car insurance providers and 77 home insurance providers
- 12 broadband providers and 19 energy providers
- 28 unsecured loan and 5 secured loan providers
- 64 mortgage lenders and 31 credit card providers
- 69 savings providers and 34 current account providers.
- Over 880,000 mobile phone deals
We promise to be clear and impartial
- All the products in our full search results tables are displayed in a completely unbiased manner.
- We don’t add fees or commissions on to the prices we compare.
- There may be times when another site compares more companies than us on a particular product, perhaps because of market changes or technical issues. You’ll be able to see this and know we are working hard to fix it.
We promise to be trustworthy
- We never use your data to make unwanted sales calls or send you spam.
- We never pass your personal information to third parties unless you give us permission to do so.
- Even if you choose to receive additional information from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We promise to be supportive.
- You can use our community forum to get information and help from other customers.
If you need further help or support, you can contact our sales advisors, customer services agents.
Simply Business contact details: Anna King, Elisabeth Middlemas or Sophie Howard, simplybusiness at 3-monkeys.co.uk, +44(0)20-7009-3128
Tags: August 23, London, Simply Business, United Kingdom