MOSCOW, August 9, 2011 - - The BEST WESTERN Vega Hotel & Convention Centre InMoscowBecomes The Largest Best Western Hotel In The World Best Western International, the World's Biggest Hotel Family(SM), continues its global expansion with the addition of the company's first hotel in Russia, the BEST WESTERN Vega Hotel & Convention Centre, in the country's capital city of Moscow.
LIVERPOOL, England, August 9, 2011 - Littlewoods Europe has Announced the Launch of the Summer Sale Littlewoods Europe has announced the launch of the summer sale.
LONDON, August 9, 2011 - An innovative new mobile app is giving people who studied at Hult International Business School the chance to stay in touch with their fellow alumni members.
DUBAI, UAE, August 9, 2011 - The Media Cluster announced their title sponsorship of The Internet Awards this week.
LONDON, August 9, 2011 - The demand for new 4x4 vehicles has reached an all-time high, according to new research by Motoring.co.uk, the UK's leading motoring website for new car search.
- DENSO at 64th International Motor Show IAA in Frankfurt, Germany: Connecting Drivers, Vehicles, and Society
- Quintiq Signs on as Platinum Sponsor of the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2011
- Global Superstar Enrique Iglesias Dazzles Music Fans at MTV Live Georgia in Batumi
- Cobweb Named as One of the World’s Fastest Growing Cloud Providers on the Parallels Platform
- Elsevier / MC Strategies Introduces Additional Resources to its ICD-10 Roadmap, Helping Healthcare Organizations Prepare for October 2013
- City Index Pioneers First Live Financial Trading App for BlackBerry OS6
- TripAdvisor Unveils New Resource Platform and Educational Series for Businesses
- Bridget Shea Promoted to VP, Global Client Services at Kenshoo
- HostelBookers Reveals Top 10 Travel Tunes
- Cat Deeley Launches Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Galil Medical Announces Reimbursement for Small Renal Cancer Cryoablation in Japan
- Redknee Expands Strategic Partnership With Tier 1 Western European Operator
- Credit Cards - Think Before You Spend
- British Airways Reveals its top August 2011 Holiday Destinations
- Sodrugestvo Acquires Lider Armazens Gerais in Brazil
- City Kids Spend Less Than 2 Days Per Year in the Great British Outdoors
- SMF Energy Announces Quarterly Dividend Program
- Global Stocks Plummet
- Sanofi Announces Nursing Recognition Program to Help Turn Caring Ideas Into Reality
- Mobile Devices Make Managers Work More Outside Office Hours
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Edgar Berger Named President & CEO, International, Sony Music Entertainment
- Travel Holdings, Inc., Continues Growth With Strong Q2 2011
- New Pew Forum Report Analyzes Religious Restrictions Around the World
- Travelzoo Sells One Millionth Local Deal
- Modular Sustainability / Kick-off for the Prototype - Cree GmbH Builds First LifeCycle Tower
- A Quick-Guide Article to Reducing Backup Times
- Bradesco APIMEC Meetings 2011
- Heads of HR and Learning & Development to Come Together at the Inaugural Tata Interactive Learning Forum in Dubai
- Chief Learning Officers and Heads of Learning & Development at Fortune 500 Companies to Come Together for the Tata Interactive Learning Forum 2011
- ThromboGenics on Track to File Ocriplasmin by end of 2011
- Americans Could Earn 20 Percent More per Hour by Learning a new Language
- Objet-Created Models From Blockbuster Movies Showcased at SIGGRAPH 2011
- Style Me Pretty on my Wedding Day - Final Chance to Enter
- BGC Partners Launches Environmental Brokerage Business with the Acquisition of CantorCO2e, L.P.