LA GOMERA, The Canary Islands, December 6, 2011 - - Raising Over 1.4m for Charity - World's Toughest Rowing Race Begins Today, teams from around the world have started the world's toughest rowing race - Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge.
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, November 15, 2011 - Barbados clarifies its position as a treaty-based offshore financial jurisdiction In an official statement issued earlier today, Freundel Stuart, Prime Minister of the Government of Barbados took the opportunity to respond to a recent statement made by French President Nicolas Sarkozy -one that mistakenly characterized Barbados and could result in erroneous and damaging conclusions.
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, November 9, 2011 - Existing provisions for the exchange tax information between governments updated to adopt OECD definitions The Governments of Barbados and Canada have signed a protocol to amend their existing double taxation agreement (DTA) in order to update previously used provisions for the exchange of information between the tax authorities of the two countries.
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, November 4, 2011 - Signed Agreements: DTAs With Czech Republic and Iceland, Protocols to DTAs With Sweden, Norway and Finland, TIEAs With Denmark, Greenland and Faroe Islands Barbados has signed Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs) with the Czech Republic and with Iceland, protocols to update the tax information exchange provisions within existing DTAs with Sweden, Norway and Finland, and has signed new Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEAs) with Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
LONDON, October 4, 2011 - A recent survey conducted by Ipsos Reid to gauge American women's attitudes towards In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) has found that 74% would travel outside the US for treatment if success rates were higher and treatment costs were lower.
- Barbados Tourism Authority Adds Regatta to VisitBarbados.org
- World-class Hospital to Open in Barbados to Serve Global Medical Tourism Market
- Barbados Signs TIEA with Denmark, Faroe Islands and Greenland
- Travelmatch: New Ambassador for Barbados Rihanna to Encourage Tourism
- New UK Venture Strengthens Sales and Development Opportunities for DPM Barbados Throughout the Caribbean
- Kuoni and World Market Travel Celebrate Their New Relationship
- British Government Believes OECD Global Forum Should Review Barbados Tax Information-Exchange Finding as Soon as Possible
- Barbados Is Proud of Leading Medical Facility
- British Airways Reveals its Top Holiday Destinations for April 2011
- British Airways Football Legends Invitational Tournament 2011 Launched
- Virgin Holidays - Beachfront Hotels in Barbados
- Virgin Holidays Hits the Hotel Hot Spots…
- The Caribbean… Pirates Not Included
- Visit Worthing… no not that one… the Caribbean!
- Poll Shows British Public Expects Companies to Use Offshore Investment Strategies, but Doesn't Understand Benefits to Domestic Economies
- Migratory Bird Stop Between North and South America at risk
- Double Launch for 8000inc for two of its Companies - Brand8000 and SkyVillas Realty
- Successful Launch at the National Stadium in Barbados, Brand8000 Sells out Completely of all AAAB Clothing Collection Stock Prior to the Online Launch of the Brand8000 Boutique.
- 8000inc (EIGH.pk) Teams up With London Fashion House to Design High End Exclusive Label
- Canadian Alleges Treaty Violations by Barbados
- Win a Fabulous Holiday to Barbados With Holiday Extras