Brussels And Heraklion
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 16, 2011 - The EU’s "cyber security" Agency ENISA has published astudyinto legal and regulatory aspects of information sharing and cross-border collaboration of national/governmental CERTs (Computer Emergency Response Teams)in Europe.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 15, 2011 - Report examines 'jump-start' for 'European Security Month' The European Network and Information Security Agency ENISA today published a new, detailed feasibilitystudyof a European security month.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 13, 2011 - ENISA, the EU's 'cyber security' agency, has today issued two technical guidelines.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 7, 2011 - The Agency today launches areportwhich identifies 16 shortcomings in detection of network security incidents.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, November 18, 2011 - US Department of Homeland Security promotes ENISA videos during National Cyber Security Awareness Month ENISA (the European Network and Information Security Agency) has launched a series of free videos in all 23 official EU languages.
- "To Log or Not to Log?" Cyber Security Agency ENISA Reports on Future Impact of Life-Logging and Online Personal Data, and the Effects on Privacy, Economy, Society and People’s Psychology
- EU Agency ENISA Launches Report on Cyber-Bullying & Online Grooming: 18 Protective Recommendations Against Key Risks
- EU Cyber Security Agency ENISA Launches Guide on How to Build Effective IT Security Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- App-Store Security - the Five Lines of Defence - New Report by EU Cybersecurity Agency ENISA
- Web Security: EU Cyber-Security Agency ENISA Flags Security Fixes for new web Standards
- Cyber Security Agency ENISA Maps Good Practice in Europe
- New Report on National Risk Management Preparedness: a Guideline for Critical Information Infrastructure Governance
- The Internet Interconnection 'ecosystem' - EU Agency Report Identifies the top Risks for Resilient Interconnection of IT Networks
- EU Agency ENISA Issues Final Report and Video Clip on 'Cyber Europe 2010'; the First Pan-European Cyber Security Exercise for Public Bodies
- "If you Cannot Measure it, you Cannot Improve it!" - Lord Kelvin
- Facing the Cyber-Zombies - EU Agency Gets Tough on Botnets
- 'Bittersweet Cookies': New Types of 'cookies' Raise Online Security & Privacy Concerns in EU Agency Paper
- The Decisive Factors for Designing End-to-End Resilient Networks Identified
- New Guide on Cyber Security Incident Management to Support the Fight Against Cyber Attacks
- New EU Agency Report on Governmental Cloud Computing Security in EU
- Data Breach Notifications in Europe - new EU Agency Report
- The Anatomy of Online Shopping Dissected: New EU Agency White Paper
- Security, is There an App for That? EU's Cyber-security Agency Highlights Risks & Opportunities of Smartphones
- Interim Findings of CYBER EUROPE 2010, the First Pan-European Cyber Security Exercise; a Successful 'Cyber Stress Test' for Europe
- 'Cyber Europe 2010'; Cyber Security Exercise With 320 'Incidents' Successfully Concluded
- EU Agency Analysis of 'Stuxnet' Malware: a Paradigm Shift In Threats and Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- EU Agency Identifies Incentives & Challenges for Cyber Security Information Sharing in Europe
- EU Agency Maps Key Online Security Actors, Strategies, and Good Practices Across Europe
- Flying 2.0? ENISA Launches Study on Future Challenges of Internet of Things/RFID in Air Travel
- New Permanent Stakeholders' Group of Top Security Advisors Appointed
- Instantly Online - 17 Golden Rules to Combat Online Risks and for Safer Surfing Mobile Social Networks
- Spam Survey 2009: Status Report of the Fight Against Spam in Europe
- ENISA Launches New Position Paper on Security Risks in Online Banking Through European eID Cards
- ENISA Clears the Fog on Cloud Computing Security