LONDON, July 5, 2011 - - Joining stellar line-up at high-level mobile content & commerce event We are delighted to announce that Matteo Montan, Buongiorno's Global Head of New Business, will be speaking at MEF Global 2011: Mobile Content & Commerce, the annual event of MEF, the global trade body for mobile content with a dedicated focus on mobile commerce.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, July 4, 2011 - Nigerians are familiar with rewarding loyalty, 39% participate in current telecom operator schemes to encourage loyalty and 46% in schemes to increase spend A new study on CRM and Loyalty unveiled by Buongiorno (FTSE Italy STAR: BNG) a leading global enabler of solutions for the mobile connected life, reveals that while mobile users are familiar with being rewarded for their loyalty, there is still room for operators to implement more effective, engaging programs.
LONDON, January 12, 2011 - Andrea Casalini, Chief Executive of Buongiorno - a leading multinational in mobile entertainment - has been named among the 50 Top Executives in mobile content, according to Mobile Entertainment's annual list.
LONDON, December 1, 2010 - Buongiorno S.p.A.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, November 9, 2010 - Saurabh Vartikar, Head of Business to Operators in Buongiorno South Africa (Pty) Ltd, will speak at AfricaCom 2010 on Thursday 11th November 2010, h.12:40 during the Stream A: "Value Added Services - How to develop innovative mobile services to increase ARPU and reduce churn" and during Stream B, h.14:20: "Marketing, Pricing & Loyalty - Targeting new segments with differentiated offers" For more information: www.buongiorno.com For more information about event: africa.comworldseries.com firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel.
- Siyafunda Forms Part of the Charitable Projects That Buongiorno has Supported in its 10thanniversary Year, Which Help Deliver Education Programmes Throughout the Globe
- https://www.bmobile.com is a new Platform for Advertisers to Plan and Implement Targeted Mobile Advertising Campaigns
- "Your Brand in Their Pocket: Now What?" at Upcoming ad:tech in London
- Product Head of Social Media Aggregator Hellotxt Will Speak at Upcoming IBC Conference in Amsterdam
- Buongiorno's Global Head of B2B, Pietro De Nardis and Head of Telecoms Solutions &CRM, Adhish Kulkarni, will participate at Telco 2.0 'Best Practice Live!' on 29th June 2010
- Buongiorno Celebrates 10 Years in Mobile Entertainment at the Industry Leading Meffys Awards and MeM Conference
- A new name, a new Managing Director and a new direction in South Africa: the new Buongiorno South Africa expands into B2B Business with telecom operators following on from the success of the Recharge and Win Mobile marketing Solution platform throughout Europe and Asia.
- Buongiorno's Regional Head of Telecom Solutions to Deliver Keynote Speech at Upcoming West and Central Africa Com Conference in Dakar-Senegal
- Buongiorno's "RAW" Program has Been Successfully Implemented and Managed by B! Through Telecom Italia Mobile, O2, Proximus and Optus
- Buongiorno Results for Q1 2010
- To Be Held on May 11-12, 2010, at Congress Centre - London
- Buongiorno's Global Head Products & CRM to Deliver Keynote Speech at Upcoming 3rd Annual Driving Loyalty in Telecoms Conference in Budapest
- World's Largest Mobile Entertaiment Player and Israeli Technology Team up to Create a Fast Track to Mobile Internet's Most Innovative Solutions
- Buongiorno Announces Preliminary Results for FY 2009 in Line With the Indications Presented in Early 2009
- Mauro Del Rio, Founder and Chairman of Buongiorno, Awarded With the "Business Technologies Award" by the British Consulate-General Milan During the UK-Italy Business Awards Ceremony
- Buongiorno’s EBITDA and Net Profit Continued Steady Growth in the First Nine Months of 2009. Net Financial Debt Decreased by Euro 12 Million Compared to 2008 Year-end Figure
- Andrea Casalini - CEO of Buongiorno Listed Among theTop 40 Leaders who are Shaping the Telecom Industry According to Mobile Communication International
- Buongiorno Group Results for H1 2009
- Buongiorno Preliminary Results for H1 2009
- Refinancing Agreement led by Banca IMI SpA (Intesa Sanpaolo Group) for a New Loan of EUR87 Million
- Buongiorno S.p.A Financial Results Q1 2009
- Buongiorno Launches HelloTxt, the Innovative Aggregating Product for Social Networks and Microblogs
- Buongiorno Unveils ‘peoplesound’ the Integrated SMS and Mobile Internet Social Network for True Relationships