NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
TORONTO, December 15, 2011 - GlassPuppy.com Launches Magic Keyhole - WORLD Multi-platform interactive app educates and entertains Long car trips with kids just got a whole lot less stressful.
MONTREAL, December 15, 2011 - - YCD's MuVi Wall system combines multiple M9140 boards to drive ultra-high-definition content across a state-of-the-art platform Matrox Graphics today announced that digital media solutions experts YCD Multimedia has selected Matrox M9140 multi-display graphics cards to drive a new 12-monitor video wall at the new South Carolina headquarters of leading sales and marketing firm Red Ventures.
NEW YORK, December 13, 2011 - rara.com streaming music service to launch across 16 countries simultaneously today 7 additional markets including Canada, Mexico launching later this week Ad-free access to >10 million tracks from just 99c/99p per month Grammy award winning Imogen Heap named first Associate Editor of rara.com rara.com secures licensing from Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Warner Music Group rara.com releases consumer research showing 70% of consumers do not "do" digital music today rara.com, a revolutionary new digital music service designed specifically for the mass market who still use CDs and want an easier way to adopt digital music, launches across 16 countries today, including the USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.
TORONTO and NEW YORK, December 12, 2011 - Gahcho Ku Environmental Review progressing well Falcon airborne gravity gradiometry survey completed Tuzo drilling on track for completion in Q1, 2012 Shares Issued and Outstanding: 80,345,558 TSX: MPV NYSE- AMEX: MDM Mountain Province Diamonds Inc.
- Magna Provides Additional Voting Information from 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- Kootenay Drills 120 Meters Grading 164 gpt Silver Equivalent (68 gpt Ag and 2.24% Pb+Zn) Including High-Grade Intervals of 31 Meters of 292 gpt Silver Equivalent (118 gpt Ag and 4.06 Pb+Zn) and 13 Meters of 362 gpt Silver Equivalent (149 gpt Ag and 4.96% Pb+Zn)
- Robocop Technology Revolutionizes the way Security Agents and Police Officers Interface With Computers in the Field
- Crescent Point Announces a $1.1 Billion Capital Expenditures Budget for 2012 and an Upwardly Revised Capital Budget and Guidance for 2011
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- ShawCor Secures Pipe Coating Contract for the Barzan Project in the Arabian Gulf
- Verde Potash Successfully Produces KCl from its Potash Resources Amenable to Strip Mining
- Mdunik Canada to Help Canadians with Rare Diseases with Two New Orphan Therapies
- Volta Confirms and Extends Gold Mineralization in the North of its Proposed Open Pit Area at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- The Energy Globe World Award Goes to Alberta/Canada, Drake Landing Solar Community
- ShawCor Secures a Second Pipe Coating Contract for the Wheatstone Project
- ShawCor Receives Letter of Intent for the Pipe Coating of the Ichthys Gas Export Pipeline
- Golden Dawn Discovers a New High Grade Silver Zone Ranging From 255 g/t Silver to 673 g/t Silver Within a 12 Meter High Grade Intersection of 167 g/t Silver on its Greenwood Gold Project, British Columbia, Canada
- ClickandFlirt.com Launches in Australia and Canada
- Magna Acquires Aluminum Castings Operations
- The Metro Group Deploys Smartcool Energy Efficiency Technology to Wholesale Outlet Stores Across Poland
- Western Wind Energy Corp. - Windstar Update
- Magna International Inc. to Hold Investor Day
- Canadian Football League & Bodog Partnership Scores Big Points With Fantasy Football Fans
- Scribble Technologies Raises $4 Million in Series a Funding With Lead Investor Summerhill Venture Partners
- Duluth Metals Announces 120 Feet of 2.22% Copper Equivalent South of the Twin Metals Project Eastern High Grade Zone
- Silver Wheaton Announces Dividend Triples in Current Quarter Based on New Dividend Policy Linked to Operating Cash Flows
- Promontorio Drilling Hits 83 meters of 166 gpt Silver Equivalent (58.2 gpt Ag, 2.52% Pb +Zn) Including 329 gpt Silver Eqv Over 6 Meters (111 gpt Ag, 5.11% Pb +Zn) in Step Out Drilling Extending 100 Meters Down Dip And Along Strike in Southwest Zone
- AuRico Gold Announces Intention to Delist Shares of Northgate Minerals Corporation From the NYSE Amex
- Barbados and Canada Amend Double Taxation Treaty
- Matrox Extends Extio Series Support to New Linux Distributions
- Servier Enters Into a Type 2 Diabetes partnership With Canadian Firm Prognomix Inc.
- Redline Launches Into Licensed Microwave Market With the RDL-5000
- Nubian Closes Private Placement
- Capstone Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Mood Media CEO and Chairman Lorne Abony winner at Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Magna Announces Third Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Penn West Exploration Announces its Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2011 and 2012 Growth Plan
- Nubian Completes Acquisition of Nine Properties in Nevada, Montana, New Mexico and Idaho, USA