ClickandFlirt.com Launches in Australia and CanadaBy Cupid Plc, PRNE
Thursday, November 17, 2011
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 18, 2011 -
Cupid Plc have now expanded their popular dating site ClickandFlirt.com to Australia and Canada.
Both ClickandFlirt Australia and ClickandFlirt Canada went live this week and are already seeing memberships skyrocket faster than expected.
This latest launch is in response to the success that Cupid’s other brands; including BeNaughty.com, Cupid.com, GirlsDateForFree.com and Flirt.com have already seen in the Australian and Canadian markets (currently almost 3 million active members).
ClickandFlirt.com really took off in the UK and USA. The uniquely flirtatious nature of the site offered online daters something a little bit different. It was a natural progression to expand this site to other English speaking territories as we had found there to be similar interest in this unique blend of flirting and casual encounters.
“Cupid is extremely excited to have finally launched ClickandFlirt.com’s incredibly effective yet still laid back brand of online dating magic into Canada and Australia’s thriving online dating communities. We expect great things…” - M Polyakov, Cupid
ClickandFlirt.com now offers its new Australian and Canadian members:
- Somewhere new, fun and unique to meet singles
- The chance to get started with a wink, a gift, an icebreaker, or by checking out the gift collection or the ‘fun rating’ of someone that catches their eye
- Thousands of new members in all major areas, all of which can be searched and contacted with just a click
- Full email and messaging functions for private messages
- Easy photo uploads
- Naughty Mode - to switch the naughtiness on or off
Not only this, ClickandFlirt.com also has a mobile site and an Android app available which means users can stay in touch with all these features and all their new winks, messages and new dates, wherever they are.
Cupid is becoming the world’s biggest and most advanced online dating community with over 34 million active members with thousands more added each day. ClickandFlirt.com is a proven dating website with impressive results that is already looking like being a runaway success in these new exciting markets.
About Cupid plc
- Cupid plc listed on AIM in June 2010 and is a leading provider of online dating services
- Cupid has built a base of over 34 million members in 39 countries.
- Cupid offers a wide variety of online dating services allowing members to interact with each other and access the content available on the Group’s websites. These websites are intended to appeal to dating users of diverse ages, cultures and social interest groups. The Group’s most heavily visited websites include www.cupid.com, www.flirt.com, www.benaughty.com, www.girlsdateforfree.com and www.datetheuk.com. The Group also promotes the niche brands www.datingforparents.com, www.indiandating.com and www.maturedating.co.uk.
- The majority of services are also available via Apple and Android App Stores for mobile users as well as through their own Facebook apps - eg. apps.facebook.com/cupidcom and apps.facebook.com/benaughtynow.
- Further information on the Company can be found at www.cupidplc.com.
Notes to Editors: For further information please contact Sean Wood tel: +44(0)131-220-9822 or email seanwood at cupid.com
Tags: Australia/Oceania, canada, Cupid Plc, Edinburgh, Facebook, November 18, scotland, United Kingdom