CANNES, France, December 6, 2011 - - New research points to significant growth.
CANNES, France, November 3, 2011 - - Report Highlights Role of Innovation in Expanding Development Resources for the Future In a report about financing for development delivered today at the G20 Summit, Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, urged leaders to commit to increasing the pool of resources dedicated to development or risk causing irreparable damage to the livelihoods of millions of the poorest people. Underlying these recommendations is the idea that innovation can multiply the impact of the resources devoted to development.
CANNES, France, November 2, 2011 - Economic growth and increased cross-border investment are the keys to resolving the European debt crisis and avoiding a second wave of global economic recession, Chief Executive Officer of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) Kirill Dmitriev said at the B20 Business Summit in Cannes today.
CANNES, France, September 13, 2011 - - New evidence draws attention to unrecognized burden in the region Important new evidence revealing hyper-endemic typhoid in Africa will be presented by global health experts and scientists at the 6th International Conference on Vaccines for Enteric Diseases (VED) 2011 on September 14-16 in Cannes, France.
CANNES, France and LONDON, June 27, 2011 - Teams from the Philippines, Belarus and Brazil Win Top Honours Justine Ferrer and Angeline Go of Del Monte PANA in the Philippines won the Gold Lion for the second-annual Young Marketers Competition at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
- GT Academy 2010 Wins Golden Lion at Prestigious Cannes Festival of Creativity
- Microsoft Advertising Exchange Expands Globally
- FilmAid Founder Caroline Baron, FilmAid President Iliane Ogilvie Thompson and Long-time FilmAid Supporter Robert De Niro Celebrate Launch
- DQE and Method Animation Launch Animated Version of Robin Hood
- Omnifone Signs Germany's First Global Music Subscription Licensing with GEMA
- Jointly Developed Event to Address Needs of Mobile Media, Technology and Entertainment Community
- Lionsgate Co-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jon Feltheimer Urges Media Companies to Embrace New Economic Models in MIPCOM Keynote Address
- David Jones Joins Oscar Morales Announce Host City at International Advertising Festival in Cannes, France
- RightsFlow and PRS for Music Agree to a Deal to Share Data and Facilitate Mechanical Compulsory Licensing in the US
- Omnifone Announces Partnership for Digital Music on HP PCs
- Deals Will Speed Discovery of New Music for Consumers and Drive Commerce for Labels
- International Production Volume Generated by Traded TV Formats has Grown to EUR 9.3 Billion!
- Bow Wow! Lassie Come Back!!
- Its Celebration Time at Camp Jungle Book
- French Advertisement Website First one With Direct Chat
- AKQA Announces 2009 Future Lions Winners
- United Nations and Marketing Industry Leaders Launch “Hopenhagen”
- Microsoft Mobile Advertising Teams With Hyatt Hotels & Resorts to Drive Awareness for Hyatt’s Mobile Web Site
- Laetitia Casta and Stefano Accorsi in Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
- Residence Superieur By Richard Nilsson, the Number One in Luxury Lifestyle, Will Host Some of the World’s Most Famous Celebrities During the Cannes Film Festival