CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, November 29, 2010 - To support deployment of corporate strategy, Essilor's Chief Executive Officer, Hubert Sagnieres, has appointed two Chief Operating Officers from within the Executive Committee.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, October 22, 2010 - Essilor International, the world leader in ophthalmic optics, today announced its consolidated revenue for the nine months ended September 30, 2010.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, August 27, 2010 - - A Very Good First Half - Sharp Increase in Revenue: up 15.8% - High Contribution Margin Maintained, at 18.0% of Revenue - Adjusted Earnings per Share: up 17.6% - Strong Increase in Free Cash Flow: up 72% The 2010 interim financial statements were approved by the Board of Directors of Essilor International on August 26, 2010.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, July 13, 2010 - On June 28, 2010, Essilor cancelled 4,000,000 shares, in line with its commitment not to create any dilution for existing shareholders.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, June 10, 2010 - Essilor was notified today by Germany's antitrust authority, the BundesKartellAmt (BKA), that it was being fined for allegedly creating a cartel with several optical retail store suppliers operating in the German market.
- Essilor Sells its Stake in Sperian Protection
- A Solid First Quarter, With Revenue Up 7.8%
- Essilor Acquires Signet Armorlite, Exclusive Manufacturer of KODAK Lenses
- Essilor Supports the Planned Friendly Bid for Sperian Protection
- Essilor Acquires FGX International, Becoming a Major Player in a New Fast-Growing Market
- Essilor - 2009 Financial Results
- Essilor Steps up its International Development With Ten New Partnerships
- Essilor Signs Agreement to Acquire FGX International Holdings Limited, the US Leader in Non-Prescription Reading Glasses
- Essilor - 2009 Third Quarter Report
- Essilor : First Half 2009 Revenue
- Essilor : 2009 First Quarter Report