LONDON, November 19, 2010 - 2entertain is revving up ready for the release on 22nd November of the latest DVD from Top Gear which will be titled Top Gear Apocalypse.
LONDON, November 19, 2010 - When a country hits an economic depression its citizens will usually take a look at their outgoing expenditures and cut down on luxuries. What is surprising is the resolution of the European luxury markets over the past year. What has been made clear is that if a brand maintains a high level of service in providing excellence in originality and design, customers are happy to pay the same price they always have.
LONDON, November 19, 2010 - Despite the global economic downturn interest in business education has not depleted; in fact postgraduate business qualifications such as the MBA are more popular than ever as people strive to improve their marketability and expand their commercial acumen. However with the high price of such a qualification it is imperative to attend the right business school and there are more than a few to choose from and more than a few charlatans misleading the general consumer.
LONDON, November 19, 2010 - Launching just in time for the run up to the festive season, Pampas Plains is launching a subscription with a difference. Instead of receiving a magazine that you may or may not read each month, the Pampas Plains Subscription enrols you in 12 months of meaty goodness sourced from the grassy plains of Argentina.
LONDON, November 19, 2010 - Debenhams has revealed that even though Prince William and Kate Middleton are opting for a summer wedding, research from high street retailer shows that other couples are watching the pennies and opting for a cheaper winter wedding instead.
- Boston Scientific Announces CE Mark Approval and First Implants for New Devices to Treat Heart Failure and Sudden Cardiac Death
- Say it With Celebrations This Christmas
- MetaMoJi Receives HMRC Recognition for its iXBRL-Compliant MashIQ Financial Reporting Solution
- Thistle Hotels' Manchester Property Re-Launches as The Portland
- State Visit Sees Start of New Journey for Zambia and Brazil
- Just Say It and Exvisu Sign Strategic Partnership Agreement to Help Companies Design Web-related Strategies
- '2010 China-Africa Brightness Action' Launched in Beijing
- Media Relations - The African Press Organization Announces an Alliance With Comtex, the Leading Provider of Real-Time Content for Investors
- Demystify NoSQL With DediPower
- Thailand Announces 'BOI Fair 2011'; Five leading Thai and foreign companies agree to take part
- Hertz Wins Travolution Award for 'Best Car Hire Website'
- Planning the Perfect Winter Wedding - John Lewis Insurance
- Almac and the Royal Society of Chemistry Host a Workshop on the use of Analytical Techniques to Control and Monitor Solid Form
- An Introduction to APD and the Changes Introduced on 1st November 2010
- LondonW11 Teams up With the NSPCC to Support Fundraising for ChildLine
- Hanvon Grandly Launches the World's First Color Electronic Paper Book
- Hanvon — The World's First Color E-book
- New Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Device for Treatment of Symptoms of Peripheral Artery Disease Launched by Mego Afek
- The CARe 500 Electric Car at an Unbeatable Price
- Take That and Susan Boyle's New Albums Available for Just GBP1 Each as Amazon.co.uk Kicks Off 'Black Friday Deals Week'
- 2010 Educational Writers Award Shortlist
- Perpetual Energy Inc. Sells Shut-In Gas Reserves for CND $40 mm