LONDON, December 5, 2011 - Charitable giving is in decline and as a result many organisations are under threat.
ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands and GHENT, Belgium, December 1, 2011 - Funds will be Used to Progress Differentiated Therapeutic Antibody Programs into Clinical Development arGEN-X, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of human monoclonal antibodies from its proprietary SIMPLE Antibody™ platform, announced today the closing of a EUR 27.5 million (USD 37 million) Series B fundraising round, which was oversubscribed.
BARCELONA, Spain, December 1, 2011 - Multiple client/server SFA systems worldwide replaced by single cloud-based CRM solution Before selecting cloud-based Veeva CRM for 500+ users worldwide, Actelion Ltd.
TAIPEI, December 1, 2011 - MediaTek Inc., a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions today announced that for the ninth year in a row, its papers have been selected by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) to be presented at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
LONDON, December 1, 2011 - #1 Global Virtual World for Kids Identifies Five Social Trends 'Play-on', 'Supportmobbing', 'Kidanthropy', 'Kidsourcing' and 'Digilinguists' The co-founder of Disney's Club Penguin, Lane Merrifield, revealed in London today five trends that are defining the way kids play, socialise and express themselves online. Gleaned from insights gained from the 150 million plus kids who have played in the snow capped virtual world, the trends have been instrumental in the development of new site features, such as phrase chat and friend finder, that offer Club Penguin fans new levels of interactive play and fun online.
- The 2nd Edition Indian Business Leaders Summit and Golf Tournament Presented by Dell and Microsoft Ready to Take off
- Bluegiga Enables the Development of Bluetooth 4.0 Accessories for iPhone 4S
- HSBC Mobile Banking App Ranks No. 1 in UAE App Store
- Auditel Make Initial Cost Savings of 266,000 for Soft Drinks Manufacturer
- QuestBack is a Finalist for the 2011 Red Herring 100 Global Award
- Eye on Earth Enables Cloud-Based Environmental Data Sharing
- JS Group and Stanhill Capital Partners Form Africa Coal Fund
- This World AIDS Day London M.A.C Cosmetics Artists Focus on Inner Beauty
- Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Zug, Switzerland is Announcing the Legal Integration of Aloka Holding Europe AG, Zug, Switzerland
- PLANSEE Express - Online Shop for Semi-Finished Products and Standard Products Offers Payment via PayPal
- On the Beach: Gamification of Travel Makes for Better Holidays
- Roke Appoints Signals Intelligence Expert to Expand Electronic Surveillance Business
- Stannah Stairlift Launch Very First Twitter RT Advent Calendar
- C8 MediSensors Closes $24 million Preferred Stock Financing Furthering Momentum for 2012 Product Introduction
- WTG Conferences Launches the Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 Overcome Technological Challenges and Deliver Results Profitably
- Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Stage Entertainment Touring Productions Partner to Launch Ice Age Live! A Mammoth Adventure
- Easyvoyage: Jamaica Invests in the Tourism Industry
- Courageous Rowers Count Down to the World’s Toughest Rowing Race: Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge
- Savvy Shoppers Going Online For Christmas Bargains
- Jetabroad Support Outward-bound Australians
- Win 100 in John Lewis Vouchers With John Lewis Pet Insurance
- Scotland's No1 Travel Agency Launches Innovative Rewards Smart Card with sQuid
- China National Tourism Administration and HNA Group Ink Agreement for Global Expansion of HNA Group’s Tourism Operations
- Hult International Business School launches New Master of International Marketing
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Chipless RFID Market worth $3,925 Million by 2016
- Leumi Completes the Acquisition of Banque Safdi SA in Switzerland for 143 Million Swiss Francs
- Military Flight Training Conference to Assess Cost-Effectiveness of Outsourcing Training as Financial Pressures Continue
- Fram Exploration Provides an Update of South Greene Development
- openSNP Wins the Mendeley/PLoS $10001 Binary Battle: PaperCritic Takes Runner-up
- Trade using Your iPad With IG Markets South Africa
- Polaris Chairman Addresses Central Bank of Seychelles’ Anniversary Lecture
- Baker & Taylor Adds Collection Performance Improvement Software to Library Portfolio
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- Tradeweb Introduces Australian Government Bond Marketplace
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis Announces its Festive Celebrations