Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
DOHA, Qatar and NEW YORK, December 6, 2011 - Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) today released its third annual Oil & Gas reality check report at the World Petroleum Congress (WPC) in Doha, Qatar.
NEW YORK, November 2, 2011 - Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that the Deloitte member firm network (Deloitte) has been named the global market leader in Finance Management Consulting in Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory's FinanceManagement Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts.
NEW YORK, September 22, 2011 - - Global workforce reached182,000and is expected to grow more than35percentto250,000by FY2015 - Aggregate member firm revenues grew8.4percentin U.S.
NEW YORK, September 14, 2011 - - Deloitte member firms are first systems integrators to participate at top level in premier learning event Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte*) announced today that it will serve as Marquee sponsor at Oracle OpenWorld and that its member firms will be the first systems integrators to participate at this premier learning event for Oracle customers, developers, and partners.
NEW YORK, June 30, 2011 - A new in-depth comparative evaluation of global sustainability assurance services providers, conducted by independent analyst firm Verdantix, has named Deloitte a market leader.
- Deloitte Elects New Chairman of the Board, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Baby Boomers and New Middle Classes Key to Growth for Consumer Products Companies
- Announces Barry Salzberg as the next leader of the global organization, effective June 1, 2011
- UK consumers more willing to pay premium for electric cars than European counterparts, according to new Deloitte study
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited CEO Jim Quigley and Mehrdad Baghai of Alchemy Growth Partners Release a Groundbreaking Book on Collective Leadership: As One: Individual Action, Collective Power
- Stephen Langton appointed Executive Director of the Centre
- Deloitte Report: Cautious Consumers Put the Brakes on Retail Sales Growth, But Profits Increase
- Unprecedented Changes in Consumer Behavior Lie Ahead, Says Deloitte Report
- Deloitte honored in OPN Specialized Global Award program for second consecutive year
- Deloitte Ranked Number One Consulting Provider Globally By Revenue
- More than US$1 billion committed to growth initiatives during the next five years
- Aggregate member firm revenues grow 1.8 percent in U.S. dollars
- Deloitte Research's Third Quarter Global Economic Outlook Examines Sustainability of Growth in World's Major Markets