DETROIT, November 28, 2011 - - Former Frankfurt Motor Show Director Kunibert Schmidt to RepresentDetroitinEurope The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) today announced that it has named to its team former director of the Frankfurt International Motor Show, Dr.
DETROIT, November 15, 2011 - - Partnership Brings Full Ecommerce Experience to Consumers in 90-plus Countries Worldwide Fathead, the leading brand of officially licensed sports and entertainment wall graphics, today announced that it will ship worldwide thanks to a new partnership with FiftyOne Global Ecommerce, the market leader in international ecommerce.
DETROIT, September 7, 2011 - Ally Financial Inc.'s Swedish subsidiary, GMAC Financial Services AB, is a creditor of Saab Automobile AB and as such is taking the appropriate steps to protect Ally's interests during Saab's reorganization.
DETROIT, SYDNEY, and STUTTGART, Germany, August 4, 2011 - The results of the international study shows a return on investment (ROI) from an Enterprise Product Information Management (PIM) solution is possible within the framework of a multichannel commerce strategy.
DETROIT, May 5, 2011 - General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) today announced first quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $3.2 billion, or $1.77 per fully-diluted share, marking the company's fifth consecutive profitable quarter.
- GM Names Ferguson to Lead Government Relations and Public Policy
- Urban Science Promotes Paul Dillamore to Managing Director, U.K.
- GM Announces First Full-Year Results as New Company
- World premiere in Detroit: mid-engine coupe as a technology test bed
- More than 40 manufacturers and automotive suppliers to showcase vehicles and innovation in Detroit
- Personal Health Records App Debuts on iPad
- From the Archdiocese of Detroit, Regarding Remarks by Fr. Anton Kcira, the Albanian Community, and the Relationship Between Catholic Christians and Muslims
- President Sarkozy Receives Message Through Billboard in USA
- Motors Liquidation Co. to Continue Sales Process for Facility in Strasbourg, France
- Detroit Rallies Million Father March
- Tata Technologies Brand Launches Internationally