DUBAI, UAE, December 11, 2011 - Cobone.com, the Middle East's largest group buying website, has hit 1 million subscribers in just 14 months of operation, riding a trend of growing confidence in online shopping, and enhancements in usability that are drawing in first-time online shoppers.
DUBAI, UAE, December 8, 2011 - Dubai Internet City Sponsors Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011 as ICT Partner for Second Consecutive Year Cybercrime is costing the UAE economy over US$600 million each year reveals a report released by online security firm Norton.
DUBAI, UAE, December 7, 2011 - The listing underlines BASF's commitment to growth in the Middle East BASF, The Chemical Company, is now listed on the Dow Jones Islamic Market Index (DJIM).
DUBAI, UAE, December 5, 2011 - Seawings was honoured last Wednesday the 30th of November at the International Computer Driving License program (ICDL) GCC awards ceremony.
DUBAI, UAE, December 4, 2011 - Independent research firm gives high rating to Aastra enterprise classcommunications platform US-based research firm Current Analysis has conducted an independent report on the Aastra MX-ONE, Aastra's SIP-based communications platform, awarding it a four star rating.
- HSBC Mobile Banking App Ranks No. 1 in UAE App Store
- Rapid7 Partners With Spire Solutions to Expand its Reach in Middle East Region
- SkySearch Launches Mobile Phone Application
- Apps Take Over the Middle East
- Cognizant Deploys Merchandise Planning Platform for REDTAG Group
- Redha Al-Ansari Exchange Joins Luup Ecosystem
- Saxo Bank Enables Online Islamic Trading
- Precast Manufacturers Join Forces to Promote Precast Use in the UAE at the Big 5 Exhibition
- Monkeys, Millipedes and Little Bears on the New Healthy Children’s Menu at Mvenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Win Back Your Credit Card Spend With HSBC
- NAVTEQ Named Ford Motor Company’s Exclusive Map Provider for SYNC MyFord Touch Navigation System
- X2 Technology Demonstrator Pilot Named Flightglobal "Aviator of the Year"
- 2011 Roundup: Ethica Leads in Islamic Finance Certification With Over 20,000 Paying Users
- Infiniti Global Brand Ambassador Sebastian Vettel All Geared Up for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Bridges Middle East Summit Teams up with Qatar Public Works Authority, Ashghal and Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning for an Exclusive Conference and Exhibition
- Jumeirah Wins Two Major UK Digital Awards
- Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Opens its Doors in Abu Dhabi
- Dassault Falcon Business Jet Sales set for Further Growth in the Middle East as Presence and Support Infrastructure Develops Across the Region
- Seawings Donates Flights for Breast Cancer Awareness
- US$ 125 bn Spend in MENA Healthcare Sector on Track for Mobile Health
- Eid Mubarak From Seawings!
- Dubai; on the Cultural Map
- Metin Mitchell & Company Ltd., Announces its Acceptance into the Worldwide Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC)
- Facilities Management Revenue in the Middle East to Hit $4.2 Billion
- Dubai’s Emerging Art Scene Visits Tokyo
- Infiniti Middle East: Students Adapt QX Engine to Luxury Boat Motor
- UAE to Witness the Merge of Mobile Services and Payment Technologies
- Emirates SkyCargo Transports its Heaviest Ever Item
- Symphony and Savoir Flair Collaborate to Host the Highly-Anticipated Anna Dello Russo Round Table Discussion
- Indian Summit to Discuss Key Investments in Banking Technology
- Heavy Lift Transport at its Finest
- His Highness Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum Steps Down as Chairman of Al Nasr Sports Club
- Infiniti Middle East: Success of Infiniti QX Exemplifies Boom in Mid East Luxury Car Sales
- Iconic Dubai Landmark Shows There Ain’t No Mountain High Enough for DHL
- Metito Expands Investment in China