RESTON, Virginia, December 7, 2011 - Ekahau to integrate enterprise wireless offerings with Juniper Networks Ekahau Inc., the high-performance leader in Wi-Fi based Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), today announced it has joined the Juniper Networks Technology Alliance program as a foundation partner.
RESTON, Virginia and BRNO, Czech Republic, November 16, 2011 - Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute (MMCI) provides complete diagnostics, treatment, and preventive care in oncology for both Czech citizens and international patients.
RESTON, Virginia, October 18, 2011 - New A4 Tag Pinpoints Location of Assets to Within One Meter Ekahau Inc., the worldwide leader in high performance Wi-Fi-based Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), today announced the launch of its newest Wi-Fi asset tracking tag - the A4 - which provides the most accurate tracking on the market today.
RESTON, Virginia, August 25, 2011 - Ekahau Inc., the worldwide leader in high performance Wi-Fi-based Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), today announced that its Ekahau RTLS technology has been integrated into a healthcare telecommunications system developed by LPS Services Inc.
AHRMM, Massachusetts, August 8, 2011 - RTLS Tracks Location and Temperature of Perishables During Transport and Storage Ekahau Inc., the worldwide leader in high performance Wi-Fi-based Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), announced today that a monitoring system for blood, food and pharmacy orders developed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center will operate on Ekahau's RTLS technology.
- Guang’anmen Hospital (GAMH) in China Improves Medical Waste Disposal Control With Ekahau RTLS System
- Ekahau RTLS now Eligible for Cisco SIP Incentives
- Cisco Healthcare Germany Selects Ekahau as its Strategic RTLS Partner
- Ekahau Embeds RTLS in Nordic ID RFID Readers to Add Location Tracking to Passive RFID Tags and Barcode
- The Westkstenklinikum Heide Hospital Deploys Ekahau’s Wi-Fi Badges for Staff Safety and Tags for Asset Tracking
- Southern Health Hospital in Australia Selects Ekahau RTLS for Staff Safety
- Ekahau to Feature Interactive Demonstrations of Wi-Fi-based RTLS and Site Survey Solutions at World of Health IT 2011
- Ekahau Transforms Smart Phones Into RTLS "Hot Spots" to Locate Assets and Individuals Outside the WLAN's Reach
- Ekahau RTLS and GOJO Dispensers Combine to Ensure Hospital Employees Comply with Handwashing Requirements to Minimize Hospital Acquired Infections and Other Transmittable Diseases
- Ekahau to Showcase Innovative Applications, New Products and Interactive Demonstrations at HIMSS11 in Orlando
- Three Sensors to be Showcased at HIMSS Convention, February 20-24 in Orlando
- Ekahau Teams With Conexus to Implement Real Time Asset Tracking for More Than 5,000 Items at Brooke Army Medical Center
- Ekahau RTLS Helps ICESP Comply with Utstein Guidelines for Code Blue and Code Yellow Events, Fosters Fast Two-Way Communications
- Ekahau Mobile Survey for Android Smartphones and Tablet Computers Puts Professional Wi-Fi Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools in the Pockets of IT Administrators
- Ekahau RTLS Controller 5.0 Delivers Tighter Network Integration, Enhanced Wi-Fi Tag Management and Other New Functionalities
- Initial 10,000-Tag Deployment Focused on Tracking and Managing Assets over Systemwide Cisco Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- ITH icoserve Integrates Ekahau RTLS Into ProAct Emergency Call System, Covering 200 Employees
- Ekahau RTLS Can Track and Manage All Wi-Fi-enabled Devices, Regardless of Brand
- Leading Canadian Mental Health Center Uses Ekahau Badge Tags and Wi-Fi-based Location Tracking Technology to Speed Response Times When Patients and Staff Need Assistance
- Ekahau Site Survey 5.0 Provides Optimal Wireless Network Layout Based on User Requirements
- Locatable Wireless RTLS Personnel Badge with Two-Way Communication Enables Easy-to-Deploy Nurse Call and Emergency Notification Systems
- Leading Canadian Hospital Uses Ekahau Badge Tags and Wi-Fi-based Location Tracking Technology to Speed Response Times When Staff Need Assistance
- New Program Enables Customers to Discover Benefits of Enterprise-Grade, Wi-Fi-based Location Tracking Solution
- Wi-Fi-Based Location Tracking Technology Chosen for Superior Performance, Ease of Use and Broader Range of Solutions
- Ekahau Standards-Based Location Technology Combines With Cisco Wi-Fi Network to Drive Operational Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
- Spanish Construction Companies FCC and ACCIONA Implement Employee Tracking Solution for Tunnel Workers' Safety, With Ekahau's T301BD Wireless LAN Staff Badge and Pager
- Ekahau Introduces Wristband Tag for Wi-Fi-based Real Time Location Tracking
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center Deploys Ekahau’s Wireless Temperature Management Solution
- Ekahau Introduces Wi-Fi Spectrum Analysis Tool for Site Survey Solution
- Ekahau Certified With Cisco Compatible Extensions