FARNBOROUGH, England, July 23, 2010 - QinetiQ will today bring Zephyr (www.qinetiq.com/home_farnborough_airshow/unmanned_air_systems/zephyr.html) , its solar powered high-altitude long endurance (HALE) Unmanned Air System (UAS) back to earth after two weeks in the air - smashing a number of long-standing official and unofficial world records.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 21, 2010 - Dassault Falcon enrolled today its 100th FalconCare(R) customer in the guaranteed maintenance cost program for Falcon aircraft.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 20, 2010 - Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Italian-based Finmeccanica (FNC: IM) and L-3 Communication Systems-West to pursue international airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance business.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 20, 2010 - The Farnborough International Airshow, 19 - 25 July, marks the first appearance of the partnership between Promethean and the BLOODHOUND SSC (Supersonic Car) Project.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 19, 2010 - FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW -- Hamilton Sundstrand, a subsidiary of United Technologies (NYSE: UTX), has begun construction of a new Customer Response Center at its Windsor Locks, Conn., facility - an innovative central contact point designed to respond to customer inquiries and collect data necessary to coordinate response efforts across Hamilton Sundstrand's functions.
- Hamilton Sundstrand Systems Contributing to Successful Boeing 787 Flight Testing
- Hamilton Sundstrand Wins Additional Content on COMAC C919
- Hamilton Sundstrand Systems Help Enable A400M Appearance at Farnborough Air Show
- Hamilton Sundstrand Preparing for A350XWB Ground Tests
- Tests Show Promise of Improved Oil and Gas Recovery at Lower Cost
- QinetiQ's Dragon Runner Robots are Sent to Afghanistan to Support British Troops
- QinetiQ and Vestas Claim World First in Radar Mitigation Wind Turbine Technology
- QinetiQ to Deliver its Pyrolysis Waste Disposal System to US Army