FRANKFURT, Germany, December 12, 2011 - First Month with FRA's New Runway Northwest in Operation Fraport AG welcomed about 4.3 million passengers at its Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base during the reporting month of November 2011.
FRANKFURT, Germany, November 10, 2011 - Frankfurt Airport's (FRA) passenger traffic rose by 2.5 percent year-on-year in the reporting month of October 2011.
FRANKFURT, Germany, November 10, 2011 - Outlook for Full Year 2011 Reaffirmed Fraport AG - the owner and manager of Frankfurt Airport (FRA) - continued its growth trend in the first nine months of 2011.
FRANKFURT, Germany, October 26, 2011 - - NEW: Intercontinental Connections to San Juan, Puerto Rico; Ras al Khaimah, U.A.E.; Tokyo-Haneda; Plus Three More U.K.
FRANKFURT, Germany, October 21, 2011 - Speech by Dr.
- Fraport Traffic Figures - September 2011: Noticeable Passenger Growth Again in September
- Fraport Achieves Further Recognition for its Sustainability Performance
- Fraport Traffic Figures - August 2011: FRA Records Its Strongest August for Passenger Traffic and Maximum Takeoff Weights
- Fraport Traffic Figures - July 2011: FRA Achieves New Monthly Passenger Record of More Than 5.5 Million
- Fraport Interim Report - First Half 2011: Fraport Continues to Profit From Worldwide Growth in Air Traffic
- Fraport Traffic Figures - June 2011: Continuous Trend Improvement
- Fraport Traffic Figures - May 2011: Frankfurt Records First May Month With More Than Five Million Passengers
- Fraport Annual General Meeting 2011: Fraport on a Steady Course for Growth and Success Reports CEO Schulte
- Fraport Annual General Meeting 2011: Fraport Shareholders to Receive Increased Dividend of 1.25 Euros
- Fraport Annual General Meeting on June 1 in Frankfurt-Hchst
- Adjusted Passenger Figures Show Passenger Gain of 6 to 7 Percent at FRA - 2008 Pre-economic Crisis Peak Figures Have Been Surpassed - Statistical Effects from 2010 Ash Cloud Crisis and Easter Travel Season
- Outlook for Full Year 2011 Confirmed
- Special Effects and International Instability Dampen March Traffic Growth at FRA
- Fraport Files New Request for Arbitration Against the Republic of the Philippines With the ICSID
- Via E-mail: Up-to-Date Details on Your Flight and Related Terminal and Parking Information
- New Intercontinental Connections to Calgary, Recife and Seattle - Fly FRA's Global Network: 114 Passenger Airlines Serving 298 Destinations in 110 Countries
- Frankfurt Airport Increases Passenger Volume by Eight Percent in February - Strongest February Ever for Airfreight
- Annual Results for 2010 Announced/ Capacity Expansion and Service Enhancement Key Topics for 2011
- 50 Percent More Frankfurt - "Great to Have You Here" - Gateway to Germany and Europe
- Continuing Passenger Growth at Frankfurt Airport - New January Record for Airfreight
- Win-win Privatization Project: Over $270 Million in Airport Investments and Over $700 Million in Payments to Peru Since 2001 - Passenger Traffic Surges 17 Percent in 2010 - Skytrax "Best Airport in South America" 2009 & 2010
- Results Improve Noticeably - Release of Provisions
- Frankfurt Serves 4.1 Percent More Passengers and Achieves Historic Airfreight Record
- Fraport Launches "Great to Have You Here!" Program
- Lufthansa Signs New FRA Ground Handling Contract With Fraport for Another Eight Years
- New Historic Record for MTOWs
- Frankfurt Airport Mostly Back to Normal Operation
- Fraport Consortium Launches Construction of New Terminal at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Airport
- Airfreight at FRA Hits New Historical Record
- AXA Investment Managers Deutschland Buys Building Used by Expeditors International
- Fraport Emerges Steadily From the Crisis and Expects Continuing Growth - Full-year 2010 Forecast Increases
- Growing Fan Community on Twitter and Facebook Thanks to Customer-oriented Service Profile
- New Destinations: Bogota, Pointe Noire, Pristina and in Turkey
- Schulte: "We Expect Passenger Figures at FRA to Rise by Well Over Four Percent in 2010"
- Frankfurt Airport City: An Outstanding Real Estate Location in the Heart of Europe