NEW DELHI, September 21, 2010 - Satellier, a world leader in providing CAD and Building Information Modeling (BIM) outsourced services to the architecture, engineering and construction industry, announces a strategic minority investment from India-based top engineering firm Potential + Semac, ushering in the next evolution of the global architecture support industry.
BOSTON, September 21, 2010 - OTOi, a division of One to One Interactive, a Boston-based digital marketing firm, is hosting a live webinar on September 23rd at 11:00 am Eastern time, for interactive marketing professionals looking to optimize Search spend, prioritize strategies, identify tests, and isolate opportunities to outpace the competition in 2011.
LONDON, April 1, 2010 - Step aside Google as from tomorrow there's a new kid on the block in the world of search engines.
Tevron, a global provider of Testing, APM & business service monitoring solutions, today announced the continued & expanded support for the comprehensive End-To-End Monitoring for all Google Apps for its flagship monitoring solution, CitraTest APM.
LONDON - - Greenlight Releases First Integrated Research LONDON, October 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenlight, the UK's leading independent search marketing agency, has launched a new format for its industry sector reports.
- JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA Goes Open Source
- eSearchVision Launches New SEM Software
- nGenera Corporation Announces CEM Solutions for the Collaborative Enterprise
- Multiplied Media Launches Poynt Local Search Application for United Kingdom
- Renaissance Learning Helps Pupils in UK and Africa see ‘STARS’ in New Fundraising Event
- EI Launches New Web Site on Education and the Economic Crisis
- All the Information you Need for a Day Out - Provided Through Space Tech on Your Mobile
- Interflora’s Case Against M&S Heads to Europe
- Frontier Technology and Binary Tree Collaborate to Offer Weekend Express Migrations to Microsoft Online to the European Market
- Aon Terrorism Threat Map Shows Shift in Sphere of Conflict
- New Benchmark Set for Online Privacy
- Imagini Launches Widget That Turns Pictures Into Profit
- Binary Tree Announces Patent-Pending Process for Migrating Up to 10,000 Users a Week from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange
- comScore Introduces New Service in U.K. to Provide Competitive Intelligence for Online Display Advertising Campaigns
- Credit Crunch Britons Switch to Online Trading to Beat Recession Blues
- Turkey Has 7th Largest and Most Engaged Online Audience in Europe
- Kellysearch.co.uk Launches Industry Specific News Hub
- EPAY Introduces an Exclusive, New International Prepaid Debit Card Payout Program Without Foreign Exchange Conversion Fees
- Habbo Hires its HabPrentice
- A Call for Participation in the Benchmark Survey on Transforming the Domino Platform
- Neohapsis Wins Red Herring Top 100 Award
- Flexibility is Key to Managing Through Economic Rollercoaster
- Moneybookers Named Double Award Winners at European Digital Media Top 50 Ceremony
- Valeo Launches an Innovative Initiative With Google to Reduce Administrative Expenses
- TED Open-Translation Project Brings Subtitles in 40+ Languages to TED.com
- AlphaSmart’s NEO now Offers Greater Functionality
- Work Without Boundaries With Sixt and Regus
- Important Deadline Extended in Google Book Search Copyright Settlement
- Announcing Weekend Express Migrations to Microsoft Online from Lotus Notes
- Sify Technologies Posts Revenues $121.62 Million for 08-09
- Landmark Weather Coverage Contract for Outdoor Festival Conducted in Belgium
- Couponstar Business Soars Due to Worsening Economy Increasing Consumer Demand for Internet-Printable Coupons and FMCG Brands Turning to Sales Promotion
- National Survey Reveals Most Young People Think Not Enough Time is Spent Learning About the Wider World in School
- eSobi Internet Data Manager Makes Transcend JetFlash V30 Users Share Knowledge Like a Pro
- Internet Evolution Analysis: Google Losing Up To US$1.65 Million a Day on YouTube