LONDON, September 29, 2011 - Hotels.com, the world's leading hotel booking website, has launched a new specially-designed iPad application, available for free download.
LONDON, May 25, 2011 - - Keynote Competitive Research Finds Hotels.com to be Most 'Convenient' and 'Friendly' Hotels.com was named "Best Overall Customer Experience" according to a study by Keynote Competitive Research that examines nine of the top online travel websites in the U.S.
LONDON, May 12, 2011 - Hotels.com, the world's leading online accommodation provider, has today announced the launch of two new sites in Indonesia and Vietnam, bringing the total number worldwide to 77 including 15 in the Asia/Pacific region.
LONDON, May 10, 2011 - Hotels.com, the world's leading hotel booking website, has launched two new smart phone applications for iPhone and Android.
LONDON, March 21, 2011 - The average cost of a hotel room around the world rose 2% in 2010, according to the Hotels.com(R) Hotel Price Index(TM) (HPI(R)).
- Hotels.com Introduces the Challenge for New welcomerewards Members
- Hotels.com Reveals Casablanca as the Hottest Destination for Irish Travellers in June
- Average Global Hotel Room Cost Rises 2% in Q2 2010
- Hotels.com Has Revealed an Increase in Approval Ratings for Airport Hotels
- Hotels.com Survey Finds London's Taxis Ranked Best in the World
- Figures Show Dubai Becomes a More Attractive Destination for International Travellers as Room Rates Fall
- Hotel Prices at Level Last Seen in 2003
- Global Hotel Prices Drop 17%