CHICAGO and GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - - Market demand spurs award-winning CRM provider to recruit new hires and broaden its presence around the world Sword Ciboodle, a global provider of customer engagement solutions, today announced that in response to tremendous customer interest and market demand the company will enter 2012 with plans for double digit growth in staff across its regional locations around the world.As part of this growth, the company plans to double its North American operations, hiring project managers, business analysts and technical architects to meet the increasing demand for its software in the region.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois and IRVING, Texas, December 12, 2011 - - Agreement Calls for 50/50 Global Profit Share for Multiple New Molecules - Companies Plan to Explore Broad Therapeutic Potential of AIM Class Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and Reata Pharmaceuticals today announced that they have entered into a worldwide collaboration to jointly develop and commercialize Reata's portfolio of second-generation oral antioxidant inflammation modulators (AIMs).
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, December 9, 2011 - The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT)today declared a quarterly common dividend of 48 cents per share.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, December 8, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced the initiation of ABSORB II, the first randomized, controlled, multi-center clinical trial to evaluate the safety, efficacy and performance of the Absorb™ bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS) compared to the company's XIENCE PRIME™ Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System.
CHICAGO and LONDON, December 1, 2011 - UBM Built Environment's Client Solutions and UBM Studios today announced that they are partnering with the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) to produce iCampus, the first hybrid digital learning institution in the Middle East. iCampus was created using a custom eLearning solution from UBM Studios, a global leader in interactive digital events, environments and communities transforming the way audiences connect, educate and engage.
- Preval Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sales in Turkey
- Abbott Expands Agreement with GSK to Include Development of a Companion Diagnostic Test for an Additional Investigational Cancer Immunotherapy Antigen
- New Data Reinforce Clinical Performance of Abbott’s ABSORB Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold
- Technomic Identifies Six U.K. Foodservice Trends for 2012
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for New Hepatitis Test
- Asia, Next-Generation Aircraft Drive Continued Airline Capacity Growth
- Sword Ciboodle Teams with CSC to Advance Contact Center Operating Models
- hahahSIRVA Announces Acquisition of Peninsula Properties Hong Kong
- SIRVA Announces Acquisition of Peninsula Properties Hong Kong
- Abbott Presents HUMIRA (Adalimumab) Phase 3 Study Results for Patients with Active Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Abbott Announces New Long-Term Data Evaluating Use of HUMIRA (Adalimumab) for Patients with Long-Standing Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and for Patients with Early Moderate to Severe RA
- Abbott to Present New Data for Key Vascular Products at TCT 2011
- Abbott to Present Broad Spectrum of Compelling Data for HUMIRA (Adalimumab) at American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Cambium Networks Begins Operations as Independent Organization
- Abbott Receives U.S. FDA Approval for Next-Generation XIENCE PRIME Drug Eluting Stent
- Sword Ciboodle Leverages SAS Analytics in New Intelligent Contact Center
- Abbott Reports Strong Ongoing Third Quarter Results; Confirms Double-Digit Ongoing Earnings Growth Outlook for 2011
- Abbott to Separate into Two Leading Companies in Diversified Medical Products and Research-Based Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott’s ABSORB Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Honored with Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award
- Statement From Nalini M. Rajamannan, MD on Her Termination From Northwestern University, Chicago, IL on Being a Whistleblower for Exposing Human Experimentation of Investigational FDA Devices
- Calamos Releases Quarterly Economic Review and Outlook - Q3, 2011
- Anixter International Significantly Expands Presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the Creation of Anixter Saudi Arabia Limited
- Abbott Enrolls First U.S. Patient in Global EXCEL Trial Comparing XIENCE to Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Caterpillar and Dealer Ring Power Sign Agreement with APR Energy
- Chiltern Expands North American Operations With a New Office in Illinois
- Laurence Geller, CEO of Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Honored by British-American Business Council, Chicago
- Abbott Named Top Dealmaker for Fourth Consecutive Year by The Deal
- Reportstack Announces Strategic Partnership With MarketLine
- Pinnacle Biologics Appoints ALKOPHARMA SA Its Exclusive Distributor For PDT (Photodynamic Therapy), in Select European Countries, Middle East And South East Asian Territories
- Abbott Declares 351st Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Creaform Launches the MaxSHOT 3D Optical Coordinate Measuring System
- Gates Foundation Names Dr. Trevor Mundel to Lead Global Health Program
- Nadex Launches Volatility Sentiment Index Number
- arcplan to Provide Analysis, Planning, Reporting Capabilities, and Real-Time Mobile Analytics for Teradata Data Warehouse Customers
- Abbott Initiates International ABSORB BTK Clinical Trial for Treatment of Below-the-Knee Critical Limb Ischemia