PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - - John Bradshaw to Oversee Loftware's Expanding Market Opportunities throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Loftware, Inc., announced today that its UK-based corporate office has appointed John Bradshaw to the senior position of Managing Director - EMEA.
SAN JOSE, California - Bright Computing, specialist in cluster management software and services for high-performance computing (HPC), is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Novell to offer its Bright Cluster Manager(TM) (www.brightcomputing.com/Bright-Cluster-Manager.php) software bundled with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from Novell.
TAMPA, Florida - - Bungee Jumping Simulator, Rail Cargo Simulator, Tank Simulator and more available to Buy and Download on GameStreamer's White Label Partner Digital Distribution Network GameStreamer, Inc., a leading innovator in digital distribution and streaming solutions for game publishers, developers and gamers, today announced that LAYERNET has added their catalog to GameStreamer's network for PC Digital Download.
ASHBURN, Virginia - - New Module for Industry-Leading AP Automation Platform Gives Suppliers a View into Payment Processing Status Brainware, Inc., an innovative provider of intelligent data capture (www.brainware.com/data_capture.php) and enterprise search solutions (www.brainware.com/search.php), today announced the release of Brainware Distiller Gateway(TM), a self-service portal for vendors to securely access the status of submitted invoices.
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida - - Global Wholesale Travel Brokerage Company Adds Key Executives, more than 100 Staffers And Is Still Looking To Fill Dozens of Open Positions Maintaining solid growth from the end of 2008, Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc.
- Savvis to Participate in Cloud Computing Panel Discussion at Goldman Sachs Data Center Techtonics Conference 2009
- Financial Results for the Third Quarter & Nine Months Ended September 30, 2009
- Brazilian Internet Properties Attract Large Audiences From Around the World
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Wellborn Appointed President and COO
- Vanguard Integrity Professionals Takes Top Honors at Government Security News Homeland Security Awards
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Launches First-of-its-kind Remote Monitoring Center in Europe
- Ayuda Networks Partners With The Planet and Joins New Channel Program
- OppenheimerFunds, Inc. Will Not Tender Tandberg ASA Shares
- Nordstrom Launches International Shopping in 30 Countries
- Star Scientific Plans Worldwide Marketing and Sales of CigRx(TM) Nutraceutical in Partnership with inVentiv Health
- Pannon Launches Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352
- Adaptec MaxIQ(TM) Accelerates Performance of MySQL by Up to 8x
- Loftware Expanding Physical Presence in Europe with UK-based Office
- Hudson Highland Group Reports 2009 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Court Confirms Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc.’s Plan of Reorganization
- Brainware Announces Distiller V5
- Supermicro Enables Six 3.5″ Hard Drives per 1U Server
- /C O R R E C T I O N — CeloNova BioSciences, Inc./
- French Physicians to Conduct 2000-Patient Study of CATANIA(TM) Coronary Stent
- CeloNova First to Produce Super-Sized Embolic Microsphere
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings
- BancTec Signs Distribution Agreement With PIRIT
- Savvis Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
- Canadian Alleges Treaty Violations by Barbados
- Cell Biosciences Completes Acquisition of Alpha Innotech
- Mediasite Named Best Webcast Platform in Streaming Media European Readers’ Choice Awards
- GameStreamer, Inc. Brings Kalypso Media’s Games to the GameStreamer Digital Distribution Network
- Chiquita Reports Significantly Improved Third Quarter 2009 Results
- BATS Global Markets Selects Savvis’ Key Financial Data Centers to Support Global Expansion
- Social Networking Sites Account for More than 25 Percent of U.K. Online Display Ad Impressions, According to comScore Ad Metrix
- Hospira Completes Decentralised Procedure for Generic Docetaxel - Full Launch Expected By End of 2010
- ePassport Leader Entrust Launches SPOC Online Demo to Test EAC Interoperability
- Cohera Medical, Inc. Receives Approval To Begin Human Clinical Trials of TissuGlu(R) in Europe
- BancTec Signs Agreement With Emitac
- Burner Balm Blasts Continued UK Attacks Over New Lip Balm