REHOVOT, Israel, December 13, 2011 - Fishman can now better predict development cycles and shorten development times, without compromising design quality Viewvideo Fishman Acoustic Amplification works with the world's top instrument builders, artists and retailers.
JERUSALEM, December 13, 2011 - The globe-trotting readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, one of the world's most influential travel publications, have chosen the Inbal Laromme Hotel as the NUMBER ONE hotel in Israel, and fourth amongst all "properties representing the pinnacle of luxury in the Middle East." (Photo: www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20111213/500902) Nearly 29,000 readers participated in Conde Nast Traveler's 2011 "Reader's Choice Awards", whose results were most recently published in the magazine's BEST HOTELS IN THE WORLD EDITION.
JERUSALEM, December 9, 2011 - This is the first time an Israeli College will initiate and lead a multi-national scientific project funded by the European Union.
RIGA, Latvia, December 7, 2011 - This season in Riga, Jerusalem, and New York, families, descendants, and a few eyewitnesses are remembering the 70th anniversary of a monstrous mass shooting of the Holocaust.
PETAH TIKVA, Israel, December 7, 2011 - Developer of Mobile Forensic Extraction Solution Refutes WikiLeaks "Spy Files" Claims Cellebrite, the developer and manufacturer of world-leading mobile forensic solutions, has rejected claims in the recent WikiLeaks "Spy Files" expos that it is among companies that develop and supply equipment to governments and dictators "to spy on their citizens via mobile devices and computers." The WikiLeaks page referring to Cellebrite states: "The Spy Files (open) thousands of pages and other materials exposing theglobal mass surveillance industry." (Our emphasis).
- Kenshoo Hires Sarit Firon as Chief Financial Officer
- Continuity Software Releases First Ever Cross Industry Downtime and Data Loss Vulnerability Index
- FXEmpire.com Announce the Launch of the Forex Broker Directory
- Tonara Offers Christmas Carols That Listen to You!
- Leumi Completes the Acquisition of Banque Safdi SA in Switzerland for 143 Million Swiss Francs
- Israel Discount Bank Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Isaac Kobrin, M.D. Joins IMMUNE Pharmaceuticals’ Board of Directors
- NICE Issues Updated Guidance for MR Guided Focused Ultrasound for Uterine Fibroids
- Azrieli Group Ltd. Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results; Reports a 12% Increase in NOI and a 10% Increase in FFO From Real Estate Activity
- "Russia Deserves European Confidence and to be Confident as a European Partner", Frattini Says
- Shikun & Binui Reports Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2011
- QualiSystems Announces TestShell 4.6 Software Release for Lab and Test Automation
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Third Quarter & First Nine Months 2011
- Evature Wins the DEMO Award for the Most Game-Changing Travel Innovation at the PhoCusWright’s 2011 Travel Innovation Summit
- Oil Refineries Schedules Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Release for November 21, 2011
- Strauss Group Reports its Third Quarter & First Nine Month 2011 Results and Reports Sales Growth With Profit and Margin Erosion
- DC Finance Proudly Announces the 2nd Issue of "Family Wealth" - Israel’s Wealth Management Magazine & Advisors Sourcebook
- VocalWall Launch - Vocal Private Message on Facebook
- Spain’s General Comptroller of the State Administration Office Protects Critical Data Center Operations With Continuity Software’s Recoverguard
- Germany: Disconnecting Economic Growth From Resource Consumption
- Israel Discount Bank (TASE: DSCT) Conference Call Q3 2011 Interim Report
- Objet to Showcase Digital Dental Solutions at 8th International DLOAC CAD/CAM Symposium & Expo 2011
- Zibaba Launches f-Commerce Ads Direct, Enabling Customers to run Facebook Ads Directly From Their Shop Manager Interface
- Objet 3D Printed Dashboard From StreetScooter and Other Cutting-Edge 3D Printing Applications at EuroMold 2011
- Objet Strengthens its Emerging Markets Business with Four Strategic Appointments
- Oil Refineries Announces Extraordinary General Meeting
- Objet Kicks Off Annual Customer Survey as Part of Strategy to Ensure Customers’ Needs are Met
- IP Light’s Breakthrough 40G Apodis Family of OTN Aggregators and Framers Sets a New Bar for OTN ASSPs
- D-Pharm Announces Expected Date of Interim Report for the DP-b99 Acute Ischemic Stroke Study, MACSI
- OneVoice Delegation Concludes Intense Trip to Israel and West Bank
- Bank Leumi le-Israel B.M. and YouTube are Re-launching the Online Campaign to Promote the Bank’s Charitable Giving & Renaming it to "Two Million Good Reasons"
- FXEmpire.com the Forex Traders Website, Officially Launches to Fanfare
- Guide3D Labs to Offer Implant Surgical Guides Printed with Objet New Bio-Compatible Transparent Dental Material
- Syneron Announces the Global Launch of the eTwo, a new Combination of Advanced Technologies for Facial Treatments
- New Findings Reported by TJ Gan and Authors from Duke Anesthesiology Demonstrate Efficacy of Cheetah Medical’s NICOM Bioreactance Technology to Guide Goal Directed Intraoperative Therapy