JERUSALEM, December 13, 2011 - The globe-trotting readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, one of the world's most influential travel publications, have chosen the Inbal Laromme Hotel as the NUMBER ONE hotel in Israel, and fourth amongst all "properties representing the pinnacle of luxury in the Middle East." (Photo: www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20111213/500902) Nearly 29,000 readers participated in Conde Nast Traveler's 2011 "Reader's Choice Awards", whose results were most recently published in the magazine's BEST HOTELS IN THE WORLD EDITION.
JERUSALEM, December 9, 2011 - This is the first time an Israeli College will initiate and lead a multi-national scientific project funded by the European Union.
JERUSALEM, October 25, 2011 - A group of influential business leaders from the United States and the United Kingdom, led by OneVoice Founder Daniel Lubetzky and actor Jason Alexander, met with members of the Knesset's Two-State Solution Caucus in Jerusalem on Monday.
JERUSALEM, September 28, 2011 - The new BMW 1-Series offers an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) developed by BMW, Autoliv andMobileye.
JERUSALEM, July 25, 2011 - Searchable, user-friendly database is the largest single-source of Holocaust era property records Project HEART announced today that its searchable database of Holocaust era property records now contains 1.5 million records, making the database the largest, publically available single-source database of lost Jewish property assets from the Holocaust era. (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110725/AQ38121LOGO-a) (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110725/AQ38121LOGO-b) (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110725/AQ38121LOGO-c) (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110725/AQ38121LOGO-d) (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110223/CG51872LOGO-f) (Photo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110223/CG51872-a) The online database was first unveiled on May 1, 2011, at which time, it contained over 500,000 records.
- Love for Israel Relief Fund Announces Plan to Help Rescue Israel's Collapsed Welfare System
- "Let's Demand a Revolution for Different Leadership In Israel"
- International Community Celebrates Success of Campaign Led by 12-year old Landmine Survivor
- Holocaust Era Asset Restitution Taskforce - Project HEART
- Customers Can Now Enjoy All the Benefits of IBM LotusLive, in Any Country, in Any Industry, Without Data Regulation Concerns
- Customers Can Now Enjoy All the Benefits of Salesforce, in Any Country, in Any Industry, Without Regulatory Concerns; ISV Momentum on Force.com Builds as Dreamforce 2010 Approaches
- Infinity Announces Joint Venture Established by Portfolio Company Power Paper and Tianjin Masterwork Machinery Co. Ltd.
- New Demo kit Showcases Workload Tuning With DBSophic's Qure on the Familiar Microsoft AdventureWorks Database
- Service Point CEO and Former Quest Software Senior VP Joins Board of Software Start-up
- New Approach is the First to Optimize an Entire Database Workload in One Go
- Jerusalem Summit's Academic Director Lectures at Capitol Hill
- Tens of Millions of Veoh Users Will Soon Gain Access to Social Video Sharing With Live Interactive Webcams, 3D Animated Avatars, Voice Chat and Other Social Media
- Jerusalem Summit Rome: Advancing United Judeo-Christian Strategy
- Key Trial for Oral Insulin With Expected Results at the End of Q1 of 2010
- The International Study of StemEx, an Experimental Treatment for Leukemia, Lymphoma and MDS, is now Enrolling at Clinical Sites in Italy, Hungary, Spain, Israel and the U.S.
- Minicom Celebrates the Opening of Shanghai Office
- "Sharing Hopes and Dreams: a Ground-Breaking Web Initiative to Mark the Twentieth Anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child"
- UPCI Joins ExCell Research Study Using Stem Cells for Leukemia and Lymphoma Patients
- Five Cord Blood Transplant Centers in Catalonia and Valencia Join a Study to Test a New Technique to Treat Leukemia and Lymphoma