KIRKLAND, Washington, July 26, 2011 - Funding to be Used for Global Expansion, Acquisition Efforts and Expansion of Mobile Applications Business INRIX, a leading international provider of traffic information and connected driving services, announced a commitment of $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers' (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital.
BARCELONA, Spain and GERRARDS CROSS, England, July 26, 2011 - Veeva Systems announced today that Daiichi Sankyo, one of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies, is replacing its legacy, on-premise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with Veeva CRM in the UK.
LONDON, July 26, 2011 - - One-Year Agreement of Spend Management Programs Helps Optimise Cost Structure TradingPartners™ (www.tradingpartners.com) today announced that Barratt Developments, one of the United Kingdom's largest residential property development companies, has signed a one-year agreement covering a range of spend management activities with TradingPartners.
CAMBRIDGE, England, July 26, 2011 - Altacor has gained exclusive worldwide rights from Ophthalmopharma for their two proprietary therapeutic development products Latanoprost CD and Cyclosporin A Prodrug.
HOUSTON, July 26, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) will host a conference call and web cast to discuss its 2011 second quarter financial and operating results on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 9 a.m.
- Acision and Accuris Networks Collaborate to Provide Alltel Wireless with Innovative, OPEX-reducing OTA Provisioning Solution
- HaloIPT in the Fast Lane: Deal With Drayson Racing Technologies to Bring ‘Dynamic Charging’ to Electric Vehicle Motorsport
- Sirius International Selects Autonomy’s End-to-End Meaning Based Governance Platform
- Parisian Haute-couture Embroidery Goes Online
- The Faces Publish Their First Book "Faces: 1969-75" Written by Ronnie Wood, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan
- Tradeweb Launches Electronic European Repo Marketplace
- Rule Financial Exceeds First Half Year Sales Target Despite Volatile Markets
- Luxoft Receives Industry Recognition as a Leading Technology Services Provider
- DediPower Managed Hosting Gives E-commerce Web Specialist Confidence in the Cloud
- Financial Trading Advice From City Index’s Sandy Jadeja
- Cognizant to Acquire CoreLogic India Operations, Expanding Mortgage Services Portfolio
- arGEN-X Announces Non-exclusive License with Biowa for Potelligent Technology
- ‘World Drug Revenues for Treating Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Will Reach $6.9bn in 2015′ Says Latest Visiongain Report
- BGC Partners Announces Pricing of $135 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- ReportsnReports - Datamonitor Market Research Reports (Chemical Manufacturing, Personal Care, R&D Trends, Epidemiology, Mexico, Asia Pacific)
- Lighthouse Launches VideoBlades(TM) 12
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports Forty-Four Percent Increase in Second Quarter 2011 Earnings
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Patients Take Part in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clinical Trial
- Infineon Security Microcontrollers Enhance Security of Google’s Chromebooks for Web-Based Applications
- Guardian Jobs Team up With World Skills 2011
- CPhI South America Events Set to Grow Again in 2011
- Otis Acquires Marshall Elevator
- Allot MobileTrends Report Shows Significant 77% Growth in Mobile Data Bandwidth Usage in H1, 2011
- Smart Money Names FX Solutions Best Forex Broker for Experienced Traders
- GlaxoSmithKline CEO and CFO Interviewed on Q2 2011 Results
- Mahindra Group and Eurocopter Sign MOU for Trade Partnership to Strengthen the Civil Helicopter Industry in India
- Elsevier Collaborates with the Wilderness Medicine Society to Award Outstanding Members
- "Social Mobility Network" Launched in Germany / flinc - Dynamic Ridesharing Meets Social Network
- Calamos Investments Names Geoffrey Davis Senior Vice President, Head of Intermediary Distribution - EMEA
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Really Cool Fan Control IC Drives Green Wind
- Vapotherm Announces Commercial Launch of Flowrest Homecare Device
- Hasan Ismaik Elected Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Professional German Football Club, TSV 1860 Mnchen
- Ektron Unveils Ektron 8.5 Web Content Management Platform
- Seawings Joins Campaign for Increasing Computer Literacy