LONDON, July 28, 2011 - In an interview with financial broadcaster www.cantos.com, Misys CEO Mike Lawrie looks at the software group's results including the drivers behind a 4% growth in full-year revenues.
DURBAN, South Africa, July 28, 2011 - - New offering serves 18 destinations in Southern Africa DHL, the world's leading logistics company, announces it is now offering a new direct Less than Container Load (LCL) (Note 1) service from New York City to Durban, South Africa.
LONDON, July 28, 2011 - Graham White, Director of HR at City of Westminster Council, London, joined Human Resources IQ recently to discuss different talent management strategies.
LONDON, July 28, 2011 - -- According to travelmatch.co.uk data, all inclusive holidays have been very popular this summer; they say this owes to the great savings these trips present -- Online travel specialist Travelmatch says that all inclusive holidays have proven particularly popular with their customers this summer.
SYDNEY, July 28, 2011 - - Jetabroad Says That the First Half of 2011 Has Seen Many Australians Travel Abroad; They Attribute This to the Strong Economy and the Ease of Booking Holidays Online - According to Jetabroad, a global online flight specialist and travel agency, Australians are travelling more in 2011 than 2010.
- Omidyar Network Supports Convening of Arab Techies Network, Workshop - Cairo
- PEX Network & Forrester Research Business Process Council Join Forces for the First European BPM Leaders Meeting
- Guang’anmen Hospital (GAMH) in China Improves Medical Waste Disposal Control With Ekahau RTLS System
- Ron Arad Will Award the Winner of Jump the Gap at Roca London Gallery
- UL Announces Gitte Schjotz as New President for Europe and Latin America
- FNsteel Completes its Second and Third Quintiq Implementation - Integrates Quintiq Company Planner and Additional Quintiq Scheduler to its Existing Quintiq Landscape
- Anite Accelerates the Pace for LTE Conformance Testing
- Customers Hunt for Lower Utility Bills as Scottish & Southern Energy Joins British Gas and Raises Prices
- Avecto Announces Significant Year End Results for 2011
- Infineon Q3 2011 Revenues above Expectations at Euro 1,043 Million
- AhnLab Highlights Top 10 Security Threats in the First Half 2011
- StreamUK Becomes the UK’s Market Leader for Streaming Services
- SAI Global Podcast Series Featuring Marjorie Doyle Addresses Effective Management of FCPA & UK Bribery Act Compliance Risks
- Goodman Launches in Japan
- Defrag Solutions for SAN Systems
- The Launch of the Official Valentino Rossi art Collection on DucatiArt.com
- Isolux Infrastructure has Been Awarded the Most Important Energy Transmission Line Contract in India, and One of the Biggest in the World in High Voltage
- Vienna: Records set in the First 6 Months for Bed Nights and Hotel Sales
- Citron Launches Latest DS4 Model with new Vibrant ‘Aura’ Contextual Advertising Unit
- Shire’s Quarterly Revenues Grow by 25% to $1 Billion for the First Time
- INRIX Announces $60 Million Offer to Acquire UK-Based ITIS Holdings, a Leading European Traffic Information Company
- Blancco Extends Data Erasure Support to iPhones and iPads
- Relaunched East Coast Rail Route is a First Class Success
- Hotter Comfort Concept Bucks High Street Trends
- ‘The World Regenerative Medicine Revenues Will Reach $8.84bn in 2021′ Says Brand New visiongain Report
- WeDo Technologies Publishes Best Practice for M2M Fraud Protection and Security
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes on its July 28, 2011 Announcement Date
- Choosing a Conservatory with Conservatory Prices
- GKN to Acquire Getrag’s Driveline Products Business
- CyberLink Releases YouCam 5 with Advanced Facial Recognition Technology
- Von Muehlenen’s Le Gruyre Premier Cru won 2 Major Awards "Best Specialty Cheese" and "Best Single Specialty Cheese - Hard Pressed, Produced Outside of the UK"
- Introducing Celine Dion Signature
- Medical Transcriptionists Join MedicalBillersandcoders.com to Service Physicians Across 50 States
- Prudential Reports Retirement Income Worries and Lump Sum Regrets for Pensioners
- Northern Rock Launches New Cashback Incentives and Cuts Selected Rates