MAL, Republic of Maldives, December 16, 2011 - Jumeirah has announced the opening of Vittaveli Maldives, the ultra-luxury resort catering for couples, families and small groups.
DUBAI, November 10, 2011 - Jumeirah, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and member of Dubai Holding, has won two major awards in as many weeks for the quality of its expertise in digital strategy.
DUBAI, November 10, 2011 - Jumeirah at Etihad Towers opened its doors to the world on November 1, 2011, with its very first guest checking into the property.
DUBAI, UAE, September 1, 2011 - Jumeirah has announced that the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM), one of the world's leading hospitality management schools and a part of the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company, is now accredited in both Australia and the UK.
DUBAI, UAE, August 10, 2011 - Jumeirah, the Dubai-based luxury hotel group and member of Dubai Holding, has announced the opening of Jumeirah Frankfurt.
- Jumeirah Brand Ambassador Wins his First US Open Title
- An Advertising First: Jumeirah Brings the Luxurious Burj Al Arab to TV Audiences
- Jumeirah has Announced the Opening of its First Hotel in Pudong, China; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai
- Jumeirah and Dubai Duty Free Announce New Aviation Club Dubai Hotel
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Knightsbridge Celebrates Building's 50th Birthday
- Jumeirah Group Victorious at Business Traveller Awards, Germany
- Jumeirah to Operate Luxury Resort on Anguilla
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel is Voted One of the World's Best Hotels
- Jumeirah Signs Agreement to Operate Thousand Islands Lake Resort in Qiandaohu, China
- Jumeirah Announces Management Appointments for Maldives Resorts
- Jumeirah Group Sign Management Agreement for Venu Bilgah Hotel, Baku
- Jumeirah Restaurants and Caprice Holdings to Open The Ivy in Dubai
- Jumeirah Announces Addition of First Michelin Starred Chef to its Team
- Jumeriah Emirates Towers Wins Business Traveller Award
- Jumeirah Essex House Announces Exclusive Canine Turndown Program