PARIS, June 4, 2011 - - Results of Phase III SAVE-ONCO Study Selected for "Best of ASCO 2011" - - Venous Thrombo-embolism Affects Up to 1 in 5 Cancer Patients And Chemotherapy Further Increases this Risk Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today results of the pivotal SAVE-ONCO study which demonstrated that, in cancer patients initiating a chemotherapy regimen, investigational semuloparin significantly reduced the risk of the composite of symptomatic-deep vein thromboembolism (DVT), non-fatal pulmonary embolism (PE) or venous thromboembolism (VTE)-related death by 64%[i], meeting the study primary endpoint (respectively 1.2% and 3.4% for semuloparin and placebo HR 0.36 95% CI (0.21-0.60)), p< 0.0001).
LONDON, June 4, 2010 - On June 5, Evgeny Lebedev will transform the grounds of his house in Hampton Court into a Russian church, with a bell tower and the roof of the temporary dining room based on that in St Basil's Cathedral.
LONDON, June 4, 2010 - Show and Stay have teamed up with Tesco Magazine to give away a fabulous 5-star theatre break.
LUXEMBOURG and DONGYING, China, June 4, 2010 - CNPV Solar Power SA, a leading integrated manufacturer of solar photovoltaic products, today announced the launch of the company's premium photovoltaic modules series with power ranging from 295Wp to 305Wp made with high efficiency 156x156mm mono crystalline cells for Utility scale applications.
AMSTERDAM, June 4, 2010 - SoGeo, provider of a context aware platform for mobile and web, today announced that it has secured EUR1M in funding.
- Oceanco Hires Dirk De Jong as Design Projects and R&D Manager
- BPNG Adds Latest Risk Solutions to Improve Risk Management and Compliance
- Valero Restarts Production in Aruba
- Latest in Line of Intramedullary Nails Features Anatomic Design Focused on Restoring Patients' Anatomy
- 2 Year Offshore Sterling Bond Paying 3.10% Gross AER
- Scientists Give the Go-Ahead for Private Storage of Stem Cells From Umbilical Cord Blood
- First dual-PCR target viral load test approved for monitoring HIV patients receiving antiretroviral therapy
- Oncolytics Biotech(R) Inc. To Host Conference Call to Discuss Updated U.K. Phase I/II Trial Head and Neck Cancer Data Being Presented at the ASCO Annual Meeting
- Agendia Presents Broad Array of Predictive and Prognostic Studies on Breast and Colorectal Cancers at ASCO 2010 Annual Meeting
- Leapfrogging Current Technologies, NeuroFocus Launches the World's First 3D Virtual Reality In-Store Environment That is Designed Based on Learnings and Insights Drawn From the Consumer's Brain
- Statement From Martin Coward, Co-founder and Former Director of IKOS
- notonthehighstreet.com Begins Selling Range of Father's Day Gifts for 2010
- Liberty Florist, Dublin, Re-brands With the Help of Interflora
- Grassroot Nonprofit Plants 10 Million Trees - Wins Indira Gandhi Award
- Online Sports Store Kitbag is Retailing Adidas' Latest Super-Light Football Boots in Time for World Cup.
- Stoli Launches Provocative New Celebrity-Driven Advertising Campaign Series
- ICMI to offer "Ask the Experts" and "Scorecards" During Vendor Expo
- mark Signs Actress Ashley Greene as New Brand Ambassador
- Veteran International Health Care Executive Appointed CEO of BeneChill(R)
- 40,000 sq ft Gateway Facilities ULC Connects High Value Canadian Exports and Imports With Markets Around the World
- Berlin Days in China Draws to a Close
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Fannie Mae Redemption