KYIV, August 23, 2011 - Tomorrow marks a pivotal turning point in Ukraine's history-20 years of independence from the Soviet rule.
KIEV, Ukraine, January 27, 2011 - President of Ukraine will attend the 40th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, on January 27-28.
KIEV, Ukraine, January 24, 2011 - The President of Ukraine completed his official visit to Japan.
KIEV, Ukraine, January 24, 2011 - The State financial inspection (SFI) of Ukraine has conducted financial audit of governmental financial activities in 2010.
KIEV, Ukraine, January 19, 2011 - Last year the volume of industrial production in Ukraine underwent a significant raise since the record drop during the world financial crisis.
- Japanese Sumo Wrestler of Ukrainian Descent Received an Award From President of Ukraine
- Ukraine Japan Relations: Ukrainian President to Visit Japan and Meet the Emperor
- Kyoto Money Recovered - Ukrainian President
- Ukraine's MP: Yulia Tymoshenko Resorts to her European Connections to Deny Corruption Allegations
- Ukraine to Develop the Nothern European Model of Highways in 5 Years
- Ukrainian Warship Successfully Completes its Participation in NATO'S Anti-terrorist Operation
- Ukraine Doubles its IT Services Exports
- IMF Approves 1.5 Billion USD Disbursement for Ukraine
- Ukrainian Violins Conquer the World
- Ukraine Strives for a Breakthrough in Countering Corruption
- Chernobyl Site Will be Included Into the Official Euro-2012 Tour Program
- Ukraine Sees the EU as a Model for Social and Economic Development - Ukrainian President
- Ukraine Launches Pension Reform
- World Famous Modern Artists Gather in Kyiv
- Ukrainian Officials See the New Tax Code as a Huge Step Forward
- The President of Ukraine Fundamentally Reforms the Executive Branch of the State
- Ukraine's Public Finances are Stabilized - Ukrainian President's Administration
- Ukraine's Finance Ministry Claims Previous Government Embezzled USD 375 Million
- Ukraine's Leadership Launches Vital Reforms
- Ukraine and Poland to Revive Odesa-Brody Pipeline
- UN Secretary General Praises Ukraine's Support for UN Missions
- The President of Ukraine Vetoes the New Tax Code
- EBRD Supports Road Construction in Ukraine
- The President of Ukraine Meets Businessmen Protesting Over New Tax Code
- Ukraine is Granted OSCE Chairmanship in 2013
- NATO is Set to Prolong the Lease Agreement for Ukrainian An-124-100 Ruslan
- EU and Ukraine Approve Action Plan for Visa-Free Regime
- Ukraine Expects the EU Support for Economic and Social Reforms at the Upcoming Summit
- Save a Dolphin - Grant it Citizenship
- Ukraine and IMF Have Agreed on Terms of Further Cooperation
- Upcoming EU-Ukraine Summit is Expected to Push Forward Long-Awaited Decisions
- Kyiv Contemporary Art Fair Gathered 200,000 Art-Lovers From all Over the World
- One of the World's Youngest Fantasy Novelists, Ukrainian 12-Year Old Maria Golovakova, Completes Her Second Book
- Ukraine Set to Improve its Election Legislation
- Ukraine's National Projects Will Attract 15 Billion USD Foreign Investments