KIRKLAND, Washington, November 17, 2011 - Unique New Solution Powered by WDS Delivers Measurable Customer Experience Improvement for Mobile Devices Purchased Across 4,500 RadioShack Stores in the U.S.
KIRKLAND, Washington, September 27, 2011 - - Windows Phone 7.5 Live Tile and Bing Search App Connect Updates Make It Easy to Find the Better Way to Go With travel times on our nation's roads up 10 percent as Americans head back to work and back to school, INRIX introduced several new time-saving, stress-busting features for its INRIX Traffic app exclusive to Windows Phone users who download the new Windows Phone 7.5 release.
KIRKLAND, Washington, and ALTRINCHAM, England, August 22, 2011 - INRIX, Inc., a leading international provider of real-time traffic information and connected driving services, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of ITIS Holdings plc, a UK-based traffic information company.
KIRKLAND, Washington, July 28, 2011 - Proposed Acquisition Adds $27 Million in Revenue, 70 Leading Customers, Traffic Services in 8 New Countries & 155 Employees to INRIX INRIX, Inc., a leading international provider of real-time traffic information and connected driving services, announced it has extended an offer to ITIS Holdings plc and its shareholders to acquire the company for approximately $60 million (37 million pounds Sterling).
KIRKLAND, Washington, July 26, 2011 - Funding to be Used for Global Expansion, Acquisition Efforts and Expansion of Mobile Applications Business INRIX, a leading international provider of traffic information and connected driving services, announced a commitment of $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers' (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital.
- INRIX Partners With Targa and Infoblu for Next Generation Traffic Information Services
- INRIX Partners With Viasuisse for Next Generation Traffic Information Services
- INRIX Selected as Coyote's Real-Time Traffic Provider for the mini Coyote V2 UK version
- Thursday from 8:00-9:00 worst time to be on The Netherlands's roads; London ranks second to Paris as the most traffic clogged city in Europe
- U.K. Traffic Worse than Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands; London ranks second to Paris as the most traffic clogged city in Europe
- Paris tops all European Cities for Worst Traffic; Tuesday mornings from 8:00-9:00 worst time to be on French roads; Eight of Europe's Top 10 Traffic Bottlenecks in France
- Monday mornings from 8:00-9:00 worst time to be on Germany's roads; Ruhrgebiet ranks third after London and Paris among the most traffic clogged cities in Europe
- Thursday morning from 8:00-9:00 worst time to be on Belgium's roads; London ranks second to Paris as the most traffic clogged city in Europe
- Potential disease-modifying Alzheimer's treatment targeting beta-amyloid and tau protein advancing through collaboration between ProteoTech Inc. and major Chinese company, Tasly Pharmaceuticals.
- Unique Application of the TPEG Standard over IP is Production Ready
- 10-Year Alliance Expands Global Reach for Leading Game Developer Across Multiple Platforms
- INRIX Delivers Real-Time Traffic Flow Services for Europe
- INRIX Announces Historical Traffic Speeds for Europe