KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 14, 2011 - The Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Mykola Prysyazhnyuk stated that Ukraine had improved its grain exporting status.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 13, 2011 - Ukraine and the judicial cooperation body of the EU initialed the draft of the cooperation agreement, informs the press service of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 13, 2011 - The Foreign Minister of Hungary Jnos Martonyi said that his country supports the signing of the Association Agreement as well as the Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
- Ukraine’s President: New Election Law Complies With Democratic Standards
- Ukraine to Build a Brand New Tourist City by 2014
- Danish Head Football Coach: Ukraine has Excellent Training Bases
- Ukrainian Vice Prime Minister: Kyiv Chooses the EU
- EU Parliament Recommends to Initial Association Agreement with Ukraine
- Kyiv to Establish Business Incubators
- CNN Reporter Completes 16-Hour Trip Around Ukrainian Euro-2012 Host Cities
- European Banks to Allocate USD 310 Million for Modernization of Ukrainian Gas Transit System
- Ukraine Recognized Attractive for Renewable Energy Investment
- Mark Mobius: Ukraine has a Number of Viable Industries with Growth Potential
- Ukrainian Parliament Votes in the New Election Law
- European Parliament Supports Integration of Ukrainian and European Economies
- German Bankers: Ukraine’s Economy is Headed in the Right Direction
- US Congressman: Ukraine’s Economy - one of the World’s Most Promising
- Lonely Planet Recommends Ukraine as Your 2012 Tourist Destination
- Ukraine Reports on PACE Chairmanship: Kyiv Helps Build Child-Friendly Europe
- Ukraine Reports on Pace Chairmanship: Strengthening European Court of Human Rights
- Ukraine Reports on PACE Chairmanship: Developing Local Democracy
- Ukraine is no Longer a Subject to FATF’s Monitoring
- European Parliament Recommends to Offer Ukraine The EU Membership Perspective
- Ukraine Approaches International Anti-Corruption Standards
- MEP: EU Parliament Resolution Promotes Membership Perspective for Ukraine
- Largest Solar Plant in Central and Eastern Europe Opens in Ukraine
- Ukraine Insists on its EU Membership Perspective
- Ukraine to Launch a Rocket from the Brazilian Space Launch Facility
- 29th Ukrainian Fashion Week: Paris Hilton Takes on Modeling gig in Kyiv
- EU-Ukraine Association Agreement: Free Trade Zone Negotiations Finalized
- Leading EMEA Social Game Studios Choose Kontagent’s kSuite User Analytics Platform to Understand and Optimize Customer Economics
- Ukrainian President: European Integration is People’s Choice
- Ukraine and Russia Establish New Pillars of Bilateral Cooperation
- Ukrainian Reporter Wins Investigative Journalism Daniel Pearl Award
- Ukraine Becomes World’s Largest Sunflower Oil Exporter
- Association Agreement Negotiations Go On
- Ukraine-Slovenia: European Integration Continues
- EU MP: Tymoshenko’s Verdict is Justified