MAIDENHEAD, England, July 13, 2011 - SDL's globalization and localization functionality remains a differentiator SDL (LSE: SDL), the leading provider of Global Information Management solutions, today announced that Forrester Research, Inc.
MAIDENHEAD, England, July 6, 2011 - Cisco Significantly Reduces Time-to-Market and Localization Costs and Improves Quality for New Products, Technical Documents and Web Content SDL (LSE:SDL), the leading provider of Global Information Management solutions, today announced that Cisco Systems G.K.
MAIDENHEAD, England, May 4, 2011 - SDL (www.sdl.com/) plc (LSE: SDL; "SDL"), the leading provider of Global Information Management solutions, today announced the acquisition of Calamares, an internationally recognized cloud-based platform that allows enterprises to centrally compose, enrich, publish and distribute video and other rich-media assets.
MAIDENHEAD, England, April 13, 2011 - Ektron, a provider of web content management, social software and marketing optimization solutions, today announced that due to unprecedented interest in this year's meeting, the 2011 Ektron European User Group has been expanded to a full-day session on Monday, 9 May.
MAIDENHEAD, England, January 27, 2011 - Tesla Motors (www.teslamotors.com/) has launched a comprehensive strategy to recycle its industry-leading battery packs throughout Europe.
- UK's College of Law Launches New Web Site with Ektron
- Ektron Expands European Headquarters
- New Integrated Tool Chest, Cloud Capabilities and the Addition of Visual Development for PHP Help Developers Build Applications up to Five Times Faster
- PlayPhone EMEA Selects Sybase Advanced Analytics for a Deeper Understanding of Customers
- Technology Partnership to Increase Risk Visibility With Faster Access to Data and Analysis
- New Data From the PRESTA Trial Demonstrate the Benefit of Enbrel(R) in Patients With Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- ADT UK Selects Faronics as Their PC Power Management Software Provider
- Jane Seymour Lends Support to Recognise the Hopes and Achievements of People Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients Taking Enbrel Keep Working for Longer
- Wyeth’s Torisel Approved by European Commission for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- European CHMP Issues Positive Opinion on Wyeth’s TORISEL for Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Israel Adds Wyeth’s 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV7) to their National Immunisation Programme
- New Educational Initiative Urges People With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) to Dedicate One Day so That They May Make a Lasting Difference to How They Live With Their Condition
- Wyeth Presents New Analyses of Data From Three Studies of ENBREL(R) at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual Meeting
- Enbrel(R) Receives Positive European Recommendations for a New Plaque Psoriasis Treatment Regimen and New Pre-Filled Pen Delivery Device
- Exciting new War Graves Education Website and Visitor Guide Launched
- /C O R R E C T I O N — The Commonwealth War Graves Commission/
- Plans for First War Cemetery to be Built in Fifty Years Made Public
- New Website Seeks Next of Kin for Fromelles War Dead
- With New National Immunisation Programme in Saudi Arabia, Thirty-Five Countries Now Offer Routine Immunisation Against Pneumococcal Disease With Prevenar
- European Commission Approves ReFacto AF(TM) as a Variation to the Refacto(R) Marketing Authorisation