NEW YORK, March 5, 2011 - OneVoice Palestinian activists launched major activities this week across the West Bank to channel the energy on the street into a deafening cry for factional unity and participation in Palestinian state building to achieve a two-state solution.
KUWAIT CITY, March 5, 2011 - His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah (www.pm.gov.kw/cv.asp) met with the families of martyrs, prisoners and missing persons at an intimate gathering (www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicsite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2148948&Language=en) at Bayan Palace earlier this week.
CALGARY, Canada, March 5, 2010 - BNK Petroleum Inc.
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, March 5, 2010 - ARCADIS (EURONEXT: ARCAD), the international design, consulting, engineering and management services company, today announced that it has signed a five year Multi-Country Agreement with Esso Belgium, a division of ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical BVBA for providing environmental services in ten European countries.
BERLIN, Germany, March 5, 2010 - The worldwide number of consumers using smartphone applications will grow from 102 Million (2009) to 974 Million in 2013, according to research2guidance.
- Paradigm Housing has won a Second Award for its Ambitious Eco-Community in Hayes
- Microfinance: The end of the El Dorado for Investors?
- Fashion Designer Stijn Helsen Dresses Stars for the Oscars
- Mobiletag for Nokia OVI Store
- Mountain Rescue England and Wales Adopts New Mapyx GIS Platform to Improve Response Times and Coordination
- Win Tickets to the 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM) in South Africa Courtesy of Visa
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Germany Trade and Invest/
- tenders.indiamart.com to List State-Wise Tenders Across India.
- The Number of Active Websites in uCoz System has Reached 1 Million
- Volga Resources Raises Stake in Novatek Above 20%
- APT Successfully Introduces Its Products to the Marine Sector
- Napp Moves Into Top 5 in Sunday Times Best Companies List
- RT's Advertising Declared Ad of the Month in UK
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Integrated Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance Air Traffic Management Solutions at ATC Global 2010
- Domo Caproleuna GmbH, subsidiary of DOMO Chemicals, celebrates in Leuna (Saxony-Anhalt, Germany) the successful start-up of a new Ammonium Sulfate storage facility (investment of 30 million euro) with a capacity of 80.000 tons in the presence of the Minister of Economic Affairs of Saxony-Anhalt, Dr. Haseloff, and Domo Chemicals' Chairman of the Board of Directors, Mr.Jan De Clerck.
- New Public Partners Provide New Resources and Further Strengthen Sustainability Project
- Korean Manufacturer Chooses Nova Scotia for North American Production Plant
- LGC Skyrota Wind Energy Corp. Extends Closing Date of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Ten Million Flex-Fuel Vehicles in Brazil a Milestone that Deserves Global Dissemination by Automakers
- Chosen Companies Favor Leading-Edge Applications in Optical Transport, Healthcare, and Intelligent Lighting
- Silver Wheaton reports record financial and operating results for 2009
- Showa Shell Solar Establishes European Base in Germany
- So Good You're Going to Wish You Could Eat Them
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Fannie Mae Redemption