ROCKVILLE, Maryland, December 16, 2011 - - Sales and Numerous 'Game of the Year' Awards Underscore Worldwide Popularity ZeniMax Media Inc.
BETHESDA, Maryland, December 12, 2011 - - Improved Benefits include faster earning opportunities for Marriott Rewards points Marriott Rewards has launched a new, improved credit card that gives customers the chance to earn Marriott Rewards points faster and enjoy a host of additional benefits.
LANDOVER, Maryland, December 8, 2011 - The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation has been accepted into the American Academy of Underwater Sciences (AAUS) as an Organizational Member.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland, December 6, 2011 - Patterns in U.S.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland, December 1, 2011 - - USAID-USP Program Assisted Ethiopia's Product Quality Assessment Directorate To better ensure the quality of medicines in Ethiopia, the country's medicines quality control laboratory-the Product Quality Assessment Directorate (PQAD)-has attained the internationally recognized ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation for testing and calibration laboratories.
- Living Oceans Foundation Awards Two Fellowships for 2012
- First Healthcare-Associated Infection Assay on the BD MAX System Launches in Europe
- ZeniMax Media Announces Successful Launch of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Clongen Laboratories Announces Formation of Separate Clinical Diagnostics and Contract Research Divisions
- Hughes to Showcase Tactical Satellite Solutions at Global MilSatCom 2011
- Russian Language Update to Standards for Medicines Quality Released
- Home-based Self-collected Vaginal Specimens Detect More Cervical Lesions and Cancers Than Cytology
- Steven R. Walton Appointed Executive Director of Lion International
- TRACE Launches Leading Edge Anti-Bribery Compliance Software
- Autonomy Unveils Meaning-Based Policy Control Solution for Governance and Compliance
- SunEdison Announces Sale of Solar Projects in Italy and Spain to KGAL
- Transamerica Tower Becomes Newest Addition to Baltimore Skyline
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Scientists Identify First Effective Blood-Stage Malaria Vaccine
- Northrop Grumman and CEA Demonstrate Scalable CEAFAR Next-Generation Phased Array Sensor System
- The Vectorworks 2012 Product Line Offers Increased Efficiency and Productivity
- Initial Trial of Sanaria’s Malaria Vaccine Yields Positive Results
- BD Diagnostics and Biodiversity Collaborate to Develop Portfolio of Assays on the BD MAX System
- Sean Creamer Named Chief Operating Officer, Arbitron Inc.
- QIAGEN Completes Second U.S.Submission for Companion Diagnostic to Guide Treatment Decisions in Colorectal Cancer
- BD and Lab21 Collaborate to Develop Aspergillus Assay for New BD MAX Molecular Testing System
- Global Mercury Treaty May Include Ban on Mercury in Medicine
- Arbitron Inc. Acquires Zokem, a Mobile Audience Measurement and Analytics Firm
- UM School of Medicine Institute for Genome Sciences Cracks Genomic Code of Deadly German E. coli Outbreak
- Vapotherm Announces Commercial Launch of Flowrest Homecare Device
- Malaria Parasite and Mosquito Products and Assay Services Available for Sale by Sanaria
- Jumeirah Brand Ambassador Wins his First US Open Title
- Hughes and Bharti Airtel Win Innovation Award for Integrated Satellite Broadband Solution in Africa
- Lockheed Martin Releases Paris Air Show 2011 Media Briefing Schedule
- Northwest Biotherapeutics Announces Change and Expansion of Management Team
- Northwest Biotherapeutics Announces Series of Financing Arrangements
- Prometric Awarded Multi-year Contract By IRS to Support Return Preparer Testing and Fingerprinting Programs
- Northwest Biotherapeutics Further Expands Ongoing Brain Cancer Trial
- Northwest Biotherapeutics and the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology are Partnering for Clinical Trials and Compassionate Use Cases in Europe
- Leading telecom provider is now offering broadband satellite services powered by Hughes HX System technology in DRC and neighboring countries
- Growing U.S. market penetration and other regions' adoption of HPV testing in cervical cancer screening programs drive global deliveries of digene HC2 HPV Test