BRUSSELS, Belgium, May 17, 2011 - The International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) and biopharmaceutical company UCB today announced the launch of the 2011 Excellence in Epilepsy Journalism Award.
LONDON, May 17, 2011 - FireScope, Inc., the leader in aligning customers technology performance to their business and customer experiences, today announced availability of FireScope Unify for FlexPod, enabling converged management and automation of the complete FlexPod for VMware stack from a single, dynamic interface.
COPENHAGEN, May 17, 2011 - Traditional Internet advertising is based on registering impact according to the maxim 'last click wins'.
AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (www.bridgewatersystems.com) (TSX: BWC), the intelligent broadband controls company, today announced that the company has joined the MultiService Forum (MSF) and will participate as a Silver level sponsor in the first-ever MSF/GSMA VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Interoperability Event in September 2011.
TOKYO, May 17, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on May 17 that its subsidiary NTT Com Asia Limited has begun operating a branch office in Macao effective immediately.
- Additional Clinical Studies and Technological Advancements for the Cotavance Catheter Underway
- Bridgewater to Power Policy-Enabled Service Control Across 4G LTE Network
- IQPC's Process Excellence Network Expands Global Awards Programme to India
- Growth of Mynx Device Continues in International Markets
- Leading Forex Broker Continues to Grow and Expand in the Middle East Region
- Crdit Agricole Commercial Finance Supplies Vital Funding
- Win a Holiday With dealchecker.co.uk's Sun Awareness Competition
- RBM's TruCulture(R) sample collection system will be an integral part of study
- DLNA to Lead International Dialogue on Connected Home
- alli Research Exposes That Without Intervention Overweight People Could Face a Decade of Dieting, and Social Stigma About Their Weight
- Expansion of IP portfolio to support development and commercialization of novel tests for neurodegenerative diseases
- Accumetrics' Platelet Reactivity Test Achieves CE Marking for Identifying Patients at Greater Risk of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events
- The European Commission is Contented With Free Trade Zone Progress With Ukraine
- New kits provide molecule-to-market bioproduction solutions with unprecedented efficiency and speed
- Standardised Urban Warfare Training is Essential for Future Conflict
- European Business Summit Unites Political and Business Leaders to Discuss Europe's Role in the Global Economy
- Opgal Redefines Security Thermal Imaging Equalizing Capabilities With CCTV Cameras
- Opgal Presents a New Thermal Imaging Paradigm - The Shutterless EyeR-Core(TM) Video Engine Platform
- JetBrains Converts More Developers With a new, Specially Priced IntelliJ IDEA Featuring Cutting-Edge Technologies Such as Java 7, Groovy 1.8 and Spring 3.1
- Lear Corporation Announces Opening of a New Electronics Plant in Rabat, Morocco
- Pure360 Launch CRM Integration With MS Dynamics and Salesforce
- Allot ChargeSmart Enables Revenue Boost for Operators and Improved Choice and Transparency for Subscribers
- Luxury Italian Furniture
- Leadership, Strong Immunization Systems, Affordable Vaccines Are Key
- Win a Holiday With dealchecker.co.uk's 'Earn With Your Burn' Competition
- Sylvie Solignac, was Elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors on 10 May 2011
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Machine Vision and Vision Guided Robotics Market Worth US$15.3 billion by 2015
- MNC's Uptake of Cloud Services Increases by Over 60 Per Cent in the Last Year
- Crocus Technology Strikes $300 Million Financing Deal with RUSNANO to Build Advanced MRAM Manufacturing Facility in Russia
- From Today you can buy Exclusive Product Ranges and Official Tournament Merchandise
- Oxea Sarl Reports Strong First Quarter Results
- Network Rail Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains' Services at Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
- Cruise Amour Launches Find Me a Cruise Tool
- Molecular Devices' SpectraMax(R) M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader Chosen to be the First Microplate Reader in Space by NanoRacks, LLC for NASA's International Space Station
- Israel Discount Bank Conference Call Q1 2011 Interim Report Tuesday, 31st May, 2011 at 16.00 (Israel); 14.00 (UK); 09.00 (EST)