PARIS, May 5, 2011 - "The first quarter reflected our continued focus on improving the profitability of our operations, consistently with our priorities set out early 2010", commented Denis Duverne, Deputy CEO of AXA.
BEIJING, May 5, 2011 - Since the beginning of March 2011, Air China Singapore has increased its investment in its flight capacity for the Singapore to Beijing route, in particular the capacity of first & business class seats increased 30%.
LONDON, May 5, 2011 - In the quarter ended 31 March 2011 Diageo delivered organic net sales growth of 7% against the comparable period with volume up 2%.
DURBAN, South Africa, May 5, 2011 - Expedia, Inc.
LIVERPOOL, England, May 5, 2011 - We use the phrase 'workplace democracy' and we talk about that in relation to idea management ( www.organisedfeedback.com/idea-management.html).
- Online Travel Company Expedia Grows Bookings for Hotels in Africa
- Maurel & Prom - Postponement of General Assembly to June 29, 2011
- Corporate Contacts Sparks Game Changer for Direct Marketing
- Saxo Bank Scoops Six Awards at the Euromoney Annual FX Survey 2011
- Taormina, Italy - April 29-30, 2011
- Marked Increase in Sales Revenues and Earnings in the First Quarter
- Speaker Alert: Kornit Digital to Share Best Practices for Digital Mass and Commercial DOG Solutions at Fespa Fabric 2011
- JonDos Presents the Free Anonymity Test "IP check" for Tor, JonDonym, VPNs and Anonymous Proxy Servers
- Ekahau to Feature Interactive Demonstrations of Wi-Fi-based RTLS and Site Survey Solutions at World of Health IT 2011
- Now, Trade With MetaTrader 5 Platform on RTS Stock Exchange
- Biovista Inc. Receives Prestigious EU Grant to use its Drug Repositioning Platform for Personalized Medicine
- China Sunergy Receives MCS Certificate to Produce Photovoltaic Solar Panels
- DHL Set to Boost Africa's Oil and Energy Sector
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Animal Feed Additives Market is Estimated to Reach $18.7 Billion In 2016
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Luxe Corp/
- Nurses are the 'Front Line' Answer to Tackling NCDs but Need Greater Support, Says Survey
- British Airways Increases Flights to Rio de Janeiro
- Cognizant Joins the Ranks of the Fortune 500
- Celeb Moms to Glow Even Brighter This Mother's Day
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Biomaterials Market Worth US$64.7 Billion by 2015
- Research Highlights Accurate Diagnosis & Treatment has Significant Impact on Quality of Life
- Net income of $1.77 per share including a net gain from special items of $0.82 per share
- New RFID product emphasizes safety via accurate monitoring of patients and equipment
- Atradius Survey Finds That 10% of Foreign Invoices are Uncollectable 30% Paid More Than 60 Days Late
- Ipreo's institutional investor contacts to be linked seamlessly to LinkedIn profiles, enhancing connectivity between participants in the financial markets
- Sterling Resources Announces Results of Second of Four Well Cladhan Appraisal Program
- 31,000 Acres of 100% Owned Exploration Properties in Close Proximity to the Twin Metals Project
- Affordable iCitizen Nursing Skills Netbook Offers State-of-the-art e-learning Tools; Set to Shape Future of Learning for Nurses and Nursing Students in the Philippines
- India's Largest Online B2B Marketplace IndiaMART.com Goes Google
- Elsevier Launches Exam Consult - an Online Exam Preparation Tool for UK Medical School Exams
- Inspiring Ingenuity in Energy Solutions - Announcing Participants for the Equinox Summit: Energy 2030
- Art to Australia: Poetry of Drawing Exhibition on Tour
- First-ever Event in the United Arab Emirates Tests Students in UAV Design
- The Caravan Holidays Specialists Celebrate Reaching Double Figures in Style
- Gammon Gold Announces Significant Drill Results at Ocampo