WILMINGTON, Delaware, November 30, 2011 - US Physicians frequently have to face medical reimbursement cuts while billing for their services due to unfair claim reviews by the health insurance industry.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, October 17, 2011 - Physical therapy Services have often faced issues while billing for medical reimbursement due to their inherently complex nature as also because they cannot be billed for reimbursement unless medically deemed necessary, making physicians wary of undertaking certain physiotherapy services.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, October 10, 2011 - As the US healthcare industry is buffeted by rising healthcare costs, gigabytes of health and health-related technology information, and the latest reforms and regulations, it is inevitable that the providers are going to adopt new patterns to successfully manage their professional duties while keeping track of their reimbursement processes.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, October 3, 2011 - Medical fraud and abuse is the most profitable healthcare crime in the US, and a string of recent high-profile cases in medical fraud in California, Florida, and Michigan have once again catapulted the topic center stage.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, September 20, 2011 - Michigan is one of the very high ranking states in terms of doctor to patient ratio, accounting for its enviable healthcare provider status; it is 8th in terms of the number of hospitals in the US and among the top 15 in terms of the number of physicians per 10,000 people.
- Medicalbillersandcoders.com Ensure Viable Practice for Pediatric Practitioners in High Density Areas
- Medical Billers and Coders’ Professionals Extend Support to Mental Health Billing in San Diego and Chicago
- MBC has the Highest Number of Medical Billers and Coders in Dallas, Texas Servicing Primary Healthcare Physicians
- Medical Transcriptionists Join MedicalBillersandcoders.com to Service Physicians Across 50 States
- Professional Revenue Cycle Management Consultancy Services by Medicalbillersandcoders.com: a Physician Demand and Market Gap Fulfilled
- Insurance Fraud Networks Affecting Florida Healthcare, Physicians Turn To Medicalbillersandcoders.Com For Ethical And Knowledgeable Billers
- California Physicians Worried About Increasing Denials Turn to Medicalbillersandcoders.com for Assistance
- Physicians Across US Now Have Access to Hundreds of Home-Based Billers on Medicalbillersandcoders.com
- Medicalbillersandcoders.Com - The Winning Formula in These Times of Physicians Shortage
- Medicalbillersandcoders.com, the Largest Consortium of Medical Billing Specialist in US, to Service 100,000 Physicians Across All 50 States