OAK PARK, Michigan, December 14, 2011 - Azure Dynamics and RhneSelmer, Ford Motor Company's market leading dealer in Norway, sign a "Letter of Intent" to sell up to 400 Transit Connect Electric vans annually RhneSelmer has placed 158 orders in its first nine months as a Transit Connect Electric dealership and sees continued strong demand in the Nordic Region RhneSelmer's major customers include Norway Post (Posten Norge AS) and other major commercial customers Azure Dynamics Corporation (TSX: AZD)(OTC: AZDDF) ("Azure" or the "Company"), a world leader in the development and production of hybrid electric and electric components and powertrain systems for light and medium duty commercial vehicles, and RhneSelmer AS announced today that they signed a Letter of Intent (the "LOI") to enter into an agreement whereby RohneSelmer will import and distribute up to 400 Ford Transit Connect Electric vans annually. The LOI is not a purchase order, but rather sets in motion a collaborative effort to reach a definitive distribution agreement within the coming weeks to further develop the business in the Nordic Region.
OAK PARK, Michigan, December 13, 2011 - Azure Dynamics Corporation (TSX: AZD)(OTC: AZDDF) ("Azure" or the "Company"), a world leader in the development and production of hybrid electric and electric components and powertrain systems for light and medium duty commercial vehicles, today announced that its Transit Connect Electric van was rated by the U.S.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, December 13, 2011 - Molecular Imaging, Inc.
OAK PARK, Michigan, December 12, 2011 - Global orders of Transit Connect Electric exceed $29 million since its introduction New North American customers include wireless carrier, grocery chain, municipality, government facility and Ford Commercial Truck dealerships New European customers include government authorities, police forces and private business Azure Dynamics Corporation (TSX: AZD)(OTC: AZDDF) ("Azure" or the "Company"), a world leader in the development and production of hybrid electric and electric components and powertrain systems for light and medium duty commercial vehicles, today announced 29 new Ford Transit Connect Electric sales, including eight units in Europe and 21 units in North America, which includes a 3 unit reorder from Johnson Controls, Inc.
DETROIT, November 28, 2011 - - Former Frankfurt Motor Show Director Kunibert Schmidt to RepresentDetroitinEurope The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) today announced that it has named to its team former director of the Frankfurt International Motor Show, Dr.
- Ford Motor Company and Azure Dynamics Introduce Transit Connect Electric Wagon
- Fathead Takes its Iconic Brand Global with FiftyOne
- Elsevier Congratulates Bonnie Wesorick, Recipient of the 2011 Edith Moore Copeland Award for Excellence in Creativity
- Azure Dynamics Reports Record 3rd Quarter 2011 Revenues
- Elsevier / CPM Resource Center Expands CPM CarePoints, Adding Emergency Product Content Collection
- Azure Dynamics Announces New European Dealerships
- Henniges Automotive Acquires Nomaseal s.r.o.
- Johnson Controls Completes Acquisition of Li-ion Automotive Battery Joint Venture
- National Airlines Announces B747-400F Operating Authority
- Azure Dynamics Europe Signs Germany’s Auto-Strunk to Sales and Service Agreement
- Elsevier / CPM Resource Center to Integrate Comprehensive Evidence-Based Clinical Documentation Tools into EHR at Medcenter One
- Ally Financial Statement on Saab Reorganization
- Amway Responds to Food Crisis in the Horn of Africa
- Azure Dynamics’ First European Dealer, Norway’s RhneSelmer, Places Additional Order For 100 Transit Connect Electric Vans
- Azure Dynamics Reports 2nd Quarter 2011 Results
- Cooper Standard Expands Automotive Sealing and Fluid Handling Operations to Romania
- Research Points Out That the Return on Investment (ROI) From Product Information in Multichannel Commerce… Increases Margins by 44 %, with a Conversion Rate of 35 %
- Inteva Products Operation in Czech Republic Awarded European Union Grant to Enhance Employee Education
- GKN to Acquire Getrag’s Driveline Products Business
- German Patient Surpasses 5 Years of Support on DuraHeart Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Elsevier CPM Resource Center to Integrate Evidence-Based Clinical Content Software at Providence Health & Services
- Thomson Reuters Enhances Its Intellectual Asset Management Solution With First-Ever Fully Integrated Data Validation
- DURA Automotive Recognizes Top Women Across Global Enterprise
- solidThinking to Showcase its Latest Software at New Designers 2011 July 6-9 in London
- NextGen Sciences Launches Multiple Protein cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) CNS Disease Biomarker Assay
- Azure Dynamics Europe Signs Agreement with Hugo Pfohe Network of Ford Dealerships in Northern Germany
- Azure Dynamics Reports 1st Quarter 2011 Revenues
- National Airlines Announces Part 121 Passenger Supplemental Certification - Ad-Hoc Charters
- Pioneer Selects INRIX Traffic for Voice-Controlled Web Services on New Zypr Platform
- Gift Helps Launch Enterprise Architecture Program at School of Digital Sciences
- Merrell Encourages Enthusiasts to "Add Your Own Scenery" to Protect Global Public Lands through the World's Largest Panoramic Photo
- The Word Network Welcomes Bishop T. D. Jakes and The Potter's House to The Word Network Lineup
- Lear Corporation Announces Opening of a New Electronics Plant in Rabat, Morocco
- The Word Network is Proud to Welcome Gospel Great Vickie Winans to The Word Network Family!
- Net income of $1.77 per share including a net gain from special items of $0.82 per share