MINNEAPOLIS, December 13, 2011 - - Social networking is the top way young adults use technology to engage in social action Global events in 2011 demonstrated the impact that technology plays in driving social change movements.
MINNEAPOLIS, December 12, 2011 - Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of finger pulse oximeters and a 25-year leader in noninvasive medical monitoring, announced the European launch of an innovative pediatric sensor for use with the company's EQUANOX™ Regional Oximetry System.
MINNEAPOLIS, December 6, 2011 - - Social change issues of greatest importance vary by country and gender A new Walden University survey shows that "think globally, act locally" has become a worldwide mentality, with a majority of citizens around the world (73%, on average) agreeing that what happens in other parts of the world can impact their local community.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 22, 2011 - Cargill has completed the acquisition of Provimi, a global animal nutrition company for an enterprise value of Euro 1.5 billion ($2.1 billion US).
MINNEAPOLIS, November 17, 2011 - Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of finger pulse oximetry and a 25-year leader in noninvasive physiological monitoring, announced the launch of the world's first Regional Oximetry OEM Solution, the EQUANOX™ Model 7610.
- BioAmber Inc. Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- The #1 Natural Calorie-free Sweetener in the US, Truvia Partners With Leading Sugar Companies in Europe on Eve of European Approval
- Nonin Medical Launches Onyx Vantage 9590 Professional Finger Pulse Oximeter at ERS Annual Congress
- Virtual Radiologic Partners with Doctors Without Borders/MSF to Deliver Expert Patient Care to Underserved Countries
- Cargill Plans to Acquire Provimi to Create Global Leader in Animal Nutrition
- BridgePoint Medical Announces US IDE Approval and First Patient Enrollment of Peripheral Chronic Total Occlusion Study
- Cargill Commits to Supply RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil to Customers by 2015
- Cummins Power Generation Announces Price Increases for 2011
- More Than 1,000 Palestinians Receive the Gift of Hearing as Part of Israel-Palestine Hearing Mission of Peace
- BridgePoint Medical Announced 510(k) Clearance for an Expanded Indication to Treat Coronary Chronic Total Occlusions
- At an International Press Conference in Minneapolis, U.S. Attorneys for Porton Petition FDA to Investigate 3M for Allegedly Ignoring FDA Advice, Failing to Disclose Secret Internal Technical Committee Report on Testing Errors, and for Possible Financial Conflicts of Interest
- Press Conference: Allegations Against 3M Corporation of Possible "Negligence and Recklessness" in Testing of Proven Anti-"Superbug"/Staph ("MRSA") Infection Detection Device - U.S. Food and Drug Administration Investigation and Public Hearings Sought
- Soligie Enhances Printed Electronics Manufacturing Capabilities with Sheet Fed, Flat Bed Screen Printing Line
- Soligie Developing Printed Sensors
- Cummins Power Generation Supplies Power for Cricket World Cup in Sri Lanka
- BridgePoint Medical Names Industry Veteran as Chief Executive Officer
- BridgePoint Medical Closes $9.1 Million Series C Financing
- AusBiotech Members to Receive Access to WMDO's Online Medical Device Curriculum
- ATK to Highlight Affordable Innovation for an International Audience
- Nonin Medical Announces Its Second-Generation Wrist-Worn Device for European Distribution: Delivering Reliability in the Widest Range of Patient Populations and Clinical Settings
- Medtronic Announces Collaboration With Tissuemed for Exclusive Distribution of Innovative Neurosurgical Film
- BridgePoint Medical(R), Inc. Completes and Submits to FDA in the U.S. FAST-CTOs With the CrossBoss(R) and Stingray(R) CTO Recanalization System
- Next-Generation Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter, Disposable Sensors, Pulse Oximetry Clinical Guidebook, European Center Unveiled at Booth #C.100
- Nonin Medical Announces Continua(TM) Certified USB Data Transfer Device for Its Handheld Oximeter Line
- Trial Underway for the First Implantable System to Treat Heart Failure Patients with Central Sleep Apnea
- Robert Amaee, Head of Anti-Corruption, Proceeds of Crime & International Assistance, Serious Fraud Office to Speak. Business Leaders and France Chain, Senior Legal Advisor, OECD-Anti-Corruption Division also on Agenda
- A Global Standard for Compliance and Ethics Programs? Analysis of OECD Anti-Corruption Recommendations Suggests Legal Harmony May Yet Come. Companies Need to Begin Preparing.
- Company Recognized for Ground-Breaking Work in the Field of Deep Brain Stimulation
- BridgePoint Medical(R) Receives European CE Mark for Stingray(R) and CrossBoss(TM) for Opening Completely Blocked Arteries
- Innovelis Introduces Revolutionary, Patent-Pending Headphone Cord Management Solution Called CordFits(TM)
- Galil Medical Announces Establishment of Global Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN
- Class Action Notice for Minnesota Light Cigarette Litigation From Lommen, Abdo, Cole, King & Stageberg, P.A.
- Multi-Tech Announces New MultiConnect AW Converter
- Multi-Tech Cellular Modems Now Available via Future Electronics
- Multi-Tech’s MultiModem(R) rCell Intelligent Wireless Router Instantly Enables Data-Intensive M2M Communication in Real-Time