BERKELEY, California, December 7, 2011 - New Study Measures Consumer Responses to Premium Web Sites Today NeuroFocus, a world leader in the application of neuroscience to consumer insights, announced the results of a new study that takes a close look at consumer engagement on premium web sites.
NEW YORK, March 21, 2011 - NeuroFocus unveiled the first dry, wireless headset designed to capture brainwave activity across the full brain today at the 75th Annual Advertising Research Foundation conference being held at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
BERKELEY, California, October 18, 2010 - On the spectrum of corporate rolls of the dice, altering an iconic logo representing a brand that has been a consumer favorite for generations is a high-risk proposition.
BERKELEY, California, September 15, 2010 - The hand that rocks the cradle not only rules the world, it also controls 85% of household purchasing power.
LONDON, September 2, 2010 - For marketers everywhere, especially consumer goods companies for whom packaging is a critical determinant of success, the question asked has now been definitively answered: neuromarketing can increase sales-substantially.
- Human See, Human Do; Mirror Neurons in The Buying Brain Mimic Behavior
- New Methodology For Marketers Seeking Recessionary Solutions Measures Consumers' Subconscious Responses Across Eight Dimensions to Brands, Products, Packaging, In-Store Displays, Advertising, and Customer Service
- Leapfrogging Current Technologies, NeuroFocus Launches the World's First 3D Virtual Reality In-Store Environment That is Designed Based on Learnings and Insights Drawn From the Consumer's Brain
- Leader of World's Largest Neuromarketing Company Honored at Meeting of U.S. and India's Business and Political Elite
- 'Context is King' According to World's Leading Neuromarketing Company, Announcing Surprising Results of Unique Study of VISA's Winter Olympics Campaign
- Columbia University Professor and Noble Laureate for His Contributions to Neuroscience Brings Expertise in Memory Research to World's Leading Neuromarketing Company
- NeuroFocus Names Two Leaders in Neuroscience and Global Marketing to Advisory Board
- NeuroFocus Adds Two More of the World's Leading Neuroscientists to its Advisory Board