IRVINE, California, December 14, 2011 - - Flex Turbine™ MT250 EX Offers Unprecedented Customer Flexibility to Use Heat Directly Derived from Biomass Combustion for Power Generation Today, FlexEnergy Inc (www.flexenergy.com), an energy technology company based in Irvine, California, announced the first commercial order of its Flex Turbine™MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering GmbH, a German leader in heating plants, combined heat and power plants, district heating, industrial plants and building services.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire, December 2, 2011 - Four clinical sites in the U.S.
HANOVER, New Hampshire, August 16, 2011 - The remarkable rise in medical tourism, where patients travel out of their home country for their plastic surgery, has put into question the foundation of the patient-doctor relationship and is endangering many who seek low cost surgery.
NASHUA, New Hampshire, July 26, 2011 - Major Upgrade to the Premier Solution for Creating and Delivering Engaging Customer Experiences Ektron, provider of the world's most advanced Web Content Management (WCM) solution, today announced a major upgrade to the company's flagship software.
WEST LEBANON, New Hampshire, March 22, 2011 - A fourth patent has been awarded by the US government to SustainX, a fast-growing technology venture in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- Web Content Management Leader Appoints New Regional Sales Manager to Further Expand European Foothold and Better Serve Growing Customer Base
- Only Web Content Management System in Compliance with PCI SSC/PA-DSS Standard
- Companies' integrated marketing optimization solution provides website experiences that are unique, personalized and relevant to visitors
- Book guides .NET developers through the steps of building an Ektron-powered corporate website
- The Velcro Companies Hook Up With A New Corporate Identity
- UK's College of Law Launches New Web Site with Ektron
- Ektron Expands European Headquarters
- AgaMatrix and sanofi-aventis Enter Global Diabetes Partnership
- For software developers who are building diagram-based user interfaces for Microsoft.NET
- Loftware Names 21-Year Supply Chain Management Executive to Lead U.K. Corporate Office
- AIRS Expands Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter Class to UK Market
- Loftware Expanding Physical Presence in Europe with UK-based Office
- iSyndica Helps Users Safely ‘Promote’ Their Work