ATLANTA, November 8, 2011 - Novelis Inc., the world's largest producer of rolled aluminium, was presented yesterday with BMW's Supplier Innovation Award at a special ceremony in Munich, Germany.
ATLANTA and MILAN, June 30, 2011 - - Increased Capability underscores Commitment to Aggressive Sustainability Goals Novelis Inc., the world's largest producer of rolled aluminum and a global leader in aluminum recycling, today announced the investment of $15.8 million in the construction of a new continuous casting line at its production facility in Pieve Emanuele, Italy.
ZURICH, March 30, 2011 - Novelis today announced that it is increasing the prices of the speciality sheet products that it sells to European distribution and industrial customers.
ATLANTA, February 1, 2011 - Novelis Inc., the world's largest producer of rolled aluminum and a global leader in aluminum recycling, today announced the investment of $18 million in the construction of a new recycling center at Aluminium Norf GmbH (Alunorf) in western Germany.
ATLANTA, September 6, 2010 - Novelis today announced the proposed closure of its Bridgnorth, UK, foil rolling and packaging operations in 2011 and the consolidation of those activities into other plants in its European system.
- Leading Aluminum Company named Preferred Supplier
- Novelis Selected as Leading Supplier of Aluminium Sheet for New Audi A8
- Novelis Announces Price Increase on Aluminium Rolled Products in Europe
- Novelis Appoints Tadeu Nardocci to Lead European Operations
- Novelis Sees Increased Use of Aluminum Sheet in Automobiles