PHILADELPHIA, November 15, 2011 - PEI-Genesis, Inc., one of the world's fastest integrators of configurable and modified standard power supplies, today announced an agreement with Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson and the global leader in enabling Business-Critical Continuity™, in which PEI-Genesis will distribute and add value to power supply products from Emerson Network Power for customers in Europe.
LONDON, November 15, 2011 - - The ugly truth of online dating: Women lie more than men - and Americans are bigger liars than the Brits Women lie about their looks and men lie about their jobs in the battle to find a partner through internet dating, according to a survey of 1,000 single adults commissioned by online dating community BeautifulPeople.com.
PARIS, November 15, 2011 - CRI's Amigo™ system allows remote control of Boston Scientific's leading cardiac ablation catheters Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is beginning to market the CRI Amigo™ system, a remote-controlled catheter system, and related accessories in select European countries through an exclusive agreement with Catheter Robotics, Inc.
LONDON, November 15, 2011 - Diamonds were the talk of the Tower of London on Tuesday 8 November at a private dinner held - with Her Majesty's permission - to mark the start of a three-day summit where, for the very first time, global authorities including Rio Tinto's Tom Albanese, Cartier's Arnaud Bamberger, Christies' Jewellery specialists David Warren and Raymond Sancroft-Baker and senior figures from the Gemmological Institute of America, De Beers, the major auction houses, other leading experts and other major collectors have been brought together as a specialist council to spearhead the search to discover as-yet undocumented rare diamonds and ensure they are showcased to an international audience.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 15, 2011 - Booth - A78/Hall 10 -- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Bakkavor Finance (2) plc Results
- Insitu, ADASI to Collaborate on Delivery of Innovative ISR in the Middle East
- Teva UK Limited Launches Generic Valsartan and Valsartan HCTZ
- Average UK 11-year-old has "Adult Skills" in Technology, AVG Research Reveals
- Honeywell Awarded 13.2-Million pounds Sterling Contract at Heathrow’s Terminal 2
- Yardi Systems Continues to Expand Operations in Europe to Support Strong Demand and Continued Growth
- Western Wind Energy Issues Letter to Shareholders
- All-In-One Multi-Channel Marketing Software from Trumpia, Featuring SMS, Email, IM and Social Media Messaging, is Now Available in the United Kingdom
- Greenlux Finland Ltd Enters Into Agreement With Fagerhult on Sale of LED Luminaries
- Esprit appoints new CEO for China
- TFIFX Introduces an Advance Forex Web Trading Station
- Acentic Joins HTNG to Promote Open Interface Technology to the Hotel Industry
- Goodman to Build 45,000 sqm Facility for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Hanover, Germany
- GaneshaSpeaks.com Becomes the World’s First Horoscopes Portal to Launch 2012 ebooks
- Mindjet Announces Release of Connect SP for SharePoint
- IBA Group Launches New Facebook Page
- MarketsandMarkets: Global BIPV Market Worth $12.73 Billion by 2016
- Elsevier’s BrainNavigator 3.2 Offers New Functionality to Speed Neurological Research
- Fathead Takes its Iconic Brand Global with FiftyOne
- WCG 2011 Samsung Notebook Super Match Online Poll Begins!
- Octapharma Reports octagam 5% and octagam 10% Global Sales Totaled 1.7 Million Grams Through October With No Thromboembolic Events
- Thomson Reuters Names World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies
- 8,000 for Your Cartoon
- Africa is on the up: Cox & Kings’ New 2012 Africa Brochure Embraces the Increasing Demand for Flexible Travel
- Pieris Announces Results and Successful Completion of its PRS-050 Anticalin Phase I Trial at AACR-EORTC-NCI Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Conference
- Military Helicopter Website Provides Unique Online Media Library
- Monkeys, Millipedes and Little Bears on the New Healthy Children’s Menu at Mvenpick Hotels & Resorts
- NanoSight Recognised by Deloitte as the UK’s Fastest Growing Biotech Company in their 2011 Technology Fast 50 Rankings
- "The Connected Home Promises to Transform Operator Revenue Streams With Total Revenues Exceeding $231 Billion by 2016": Says visiongain Report
- ‘The Global Advanced Wound Care Market to be Worth $14.6bn by 2021′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- ‘The Global Hetnets Market is Expected to Reach $19.2 Billion in 2016′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- ‘The Counter-IED Market Will Reach $6.4bn in 2011′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- VocalWall Launch - Vocal Private Message on Facebook
- Zinio’s Global Magazine Marketplace Now Available on Virtually Every Tablet and Smartphone Around the World
- DHL Appoints New Chief Executive Officer for DHL Freight