TOKYO, November 9, 2011 - - STAR-STUDDED BENEFIT ALBUM RAISES MILLIONS FOR RED CROSS DISASTER RELIEF Songs For Japan, the unique, star-studded album collection created to help raise money for victims of Japan's 2011 earthquake and tsunami disasters, continues to benefit the survivors through Japanese Red Cross Society.
GENEVA, November 9, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced that it has further expanded its relationship with Ablynx and entered into a third agreement to co-discover and co-develop Nanobodies against two targets in osteoarthritis.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, November 9, 2011 - - New GSMA report calls on African governments to allocate spectrum and lower taxes to enable mobile network expansion across Africa, generating major economic and social growth AfricaCom: The GSMA today announced that Africa is now the world's second largest mobile market by connections after Asia, and the fastest growing mobile market in the world.
LONDON, November 9, 2011 - New Technology to Complement Westhouse Medical's Breast Cancer Screening Product Development New healthcare specialist Westhouse Medical Services Plc today announces the acquisition of revolutionary new breast cancer screening technology and patents.
- ISACO’s Lead Investor Averages 22.7% Over Last Three Years
- Boston Scientific CRE Wireguided Balloon Dilator CE Marked for Expanded Indication
- Bukowskis Contemporary Art Auction: Swedish Artists - International Art
- Acision Appoints Sherif Hamoudah and Rob Bellis to Executive Team to Head up Sales and Services
- NetBooster and TradeDoubler Announce Strategic Partnership in Online Marketing
- Objet 3D Printed Dashboard From StreetScooter and Other Cutting-Edge 3D Printing Applications at EuroMold 2011
- Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. to Distribute and Promote HYALGAN (sodium hyaluronate) for Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Hillarys Wins Major Accolade at National Awards Ceremony
- On the Beach: Popularity of European Holidays Continues to Grow
- Coty Inc. Announces Appointment of Bart Becht as Chairman of the Board
- Use the Force to Pick up LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace Exclusively at Tesco Entertainment Online
- UTZ CERTIFIED Q3 Close Shows Significant Increase in Coffee, Tea and Cocoa Sales
- CEDR Acquires IDRS Ltd From CIArb and the Two Organisations Announce the Way is Paved for Greater Cooperation Between Them
- One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for the Future of Prosthetics
- Guinness World Records Launches Google Chrome Web-App with Tokyo Digital
- Climate Policy Initiative Finds China Made Significant Investments in Low-Carbon Development During the 11th Five-Year Plan but Challenges Remain
- GSMA Launches Mobile Health University Challenge
- SD Association and GlobalPlatform Collaborate to Enable New Smart Card Applications on SD Memory Cards
- Dorset Fire and Rescue Service Work With Community Partners to Reduce Fire Risk Across the County
- ForeSee Issues October Mobile Benchmark
- INTUITION now Safeguarding Over 250,000 Students
- Viadeo Joins Social Recruiting Conference Paris as Lead Sponsor
- Platinum Luxury Auctions Offers Planned Luxury Resort Development to Highest Bidder
- OnePatont Send Patent Infringement Notice Relating to News Feed Technology to Numerous Companies, Including Facebook Inc.
- HARMAN and Sierra Wireless Bring High-Speed 4G/LTE Broadband Connectivity to the Dashboard and on the Road
- RS Components Wins ‘Logistics and Distribution Operations’ Award at European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Agribonds to Give Significant Boost to UK Farmers
- German Bankers: Ukraine’s Economy is Headed in the Right Direction
- US Congressman: Ukraine’s Economy - one of the World’s Most Promising
- Record Growth, Successful New Shows and Prosperous Partnerships Boost Reed Exhibitions Greater China in 2011
- Lonely Planet Recommends Ukraine as Your 2012 Tourist Destination
- HostelBookers Offers Huge Savings on the Best and Newest Properties to the Market
- AnyTrip Announces Collection of Hotels with Views of UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for New Hepatitis Test
- Silver Wheaton Announces Dividend Triples in Current Quarter Based on New Dividend Policy Linked to Operating Cash Flows