ABU DHABI, UAE, October 12, 2011 - Growing private schools enrolment, expected to double over the next decade to over 2.5 million, will spur investments in education, according to a report which Booz & Company will launch at Building Future Education MENA 2011 The private school market is growing rapidly in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), presenting a significant opportunity for investors and school operators.
OXFORD, England, October 12, 2011 - OmPrompt's Order Automation solution increases automatic throughput of orders by 60% for Accolade Wines.
ZUTPHEN, The Netherlands, October 12, 2011 - Cryopreservation of cord blood and its precious stem cells hold a very valuable promise for the future health of a new born child.
CALGARY, Alberta, October 12, 2011 - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO THE U.S.
VANCOUVER, October 12, 2011 - Toronto Stock Exchange (Venture) Symbol: "WND" OTCQX Symbol: "WNDEF" Issued and Outstanding: 59,780,539 Western Wind Energy Corp.
- OANDA Introduces More Gold and Silver Cross Pairs
- Baker & Taylor, Inc. Announces Partnership with Gardners Books to Give UK Publishers New and Integrated Distribution Opportunities
- The Artisan Cooperative Delivers to London
- OctreoPharm Sciences Receives Orphan Drug Designation for SOMscan for the Diagnosis of Neuroendocrine Tumours
- Shield Therapeutics Initiates AEGIS 1 and AEGIS 2 Phase 3 Studies of ST10
- Air China Launches Airport Self Check-in Available at Haneda Tokyo
- Romantik Hotels Expands to Spain
- Counterfeit Crime: L’Oreal Case Sparks European Commission Rethink
- The Free Calling app freephoo is now Available for Android, iPhone and iPod Touch Devices
- Government Policies Give UK Millionaires the Jitters
- Europes Most Valuable Brand Corporation: LVMH Group / Global Leader: Apple
- Johnson Controls Brings Unique Display Technology to the Small Car Segment
- 16th International Meeting Shows Positive Balance in Generation of Business and Brazil-Italy Integration
- Kornit Digital to Showcase its New Kornit Storm II Printer at the SGIA 2011 Event
- Traffic Wins the Award for the "Most Improved Website - Real Estate & Hotels" at the Middle East Internet Awards 2011
- PublicisLive Opens Abu Dhabi Hub
- Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) Announces Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2011
- Poor Roaming Services Affecting the Middle East BlackBerry Network
- Leadership Development Program Wins Award
- ‘ViiV Healthcare Effect’ Brings ViiV Healthcare’s Positive Action Partnerships to Life
- Elsevier Offers 950 New Health Titles to Research4Life
- How Can Air Assets be Utilised in Irregular Warfare?
- Weekly Reports: Design Not Great Priority for Laptop Users According to dooyoo.co.uk
- European Businesses Amplify Investment in Cloud Data Protection
- 24 Percent Growth: Audi Sales hit All-time High in Middle East
- Facilicom Takes Over Indigo Services From Vebego
- Business Development Director for Bodog Europe
- Jingle all the Way - Thomson Introduces Holidays to Lapland This Winter
- Nissan Releases Latest Safety Innovations
- 50-Somethings are Enjoying the ‘Easy Life’
- This Halloween Sky Brings Alice Cooper to Life in 3D Gory Glory
- Association Agreement Negotiations Go On
- Ukraine-Slovenia: European Integration Continues
- Level 3 Combines Vyvx Services with Global Crossing’s Genesis Solutions to Expand International Video Fiber Platform
- A Brief History of CFD Trading