ABU DHABI, UAE, October 24, 2011 - New job skills and better learning could help curb youth unemployment that is costing the Arab region nearly $50 billion annually With the Middle East suffering from the highest youth unemployment rate in the world at 25%, international experts are calling on education stakeholders in the region to focus on helping young people acquire job skills and better learning to improve employment prospects.
LONDON, October 24, 2011 - Substantial Upgrade to the Functionality of the WorldSpreads Dealing Ticket and Trade Blotter Gives a Richer User Experience WorldSpreads, a leading provider of financial spread betting services, have announced the launch of a number of important enhancements to their trading platform.
UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK, October 24, 2011 - More than 50 Musicians, 13 countries, 1 world anthem: United Nations Population Fund debuts music video on Facebook Movement calls for individual actions to be featured onwww.7billionactions.org UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, will release a world anthem today entitled United.
LONDON, October 24, 2011 - University leavers polled by reed.co.uk place importance on the role of hands-on experience in education A survey by jobs site reed.co.uk, which advertises graduate jobs, as well as training courses and placements, has found that nearly three quarters of university leavers found that work experience was invaluable to a university degree.
LONDON, October 24, 2011 - -Tony Samios, former Global COO at Steak, has joined Caliber Interactive to pilot the international SEO company's continued growth- Caliber Interactive is pleased to announce that Tony Samios has recently joined their growing team; he will be the agency's new Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Rinse Clean Your iTunes
- New Stock Photo Agency Stockfresh Adds One Millionth Image
- Merck Serono Launches easypod Connect in Europe
- CEM4Mobile: Android on Track to Take the Pole Position
- Mercury Direct Customers can now Enjoy Hassle Free Extras With Holiday Extras
- SMi Group Prepare to Welcome Environmental, Legal and Industrial Experts to the Shale Gas Environmental Summit
- Oberthur Technologies Associates With Valitor and Visa Europe for Iceland’s First Mobile Payments Project
- Linaclotide Provides Long Term Relief from the Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation[i]
- Agendia Appoints New CEO and Supervisory Board Member
- NTT Communications to present New Cloud Business Model at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2011
- ReportsnReports - Cloud Virtualization Software Market to Reach $16 billion by 2017
- Will Sargeant, Consultant at Qedis, is Named Young Project Manager of the Year at the APM Awards
- Studio Beyond Launches the Second Phase of its Integrated Online Office System - A Concept Years Ahead of its Time
- 50cycles - Distributors of the Ebike Kalkhoff Brand has one Last Call for Electric Bike Dealers Here in the UK
- Spotzer Celebrates Milestone of 50,000 Satisfied Advertisers With Free Mobile Website Offer
- Russia Nuclear Industry Optimistic - Despite Fukushima
- Spectacular Aspects of Neutrinos at or Above Speed of Light
- Nissan Announces New Mid-Term Environmental Plan
- Personnel Matters: Markus Beran Takes Over as Head of Business With International Investors at Berlin Hyp and LBB
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Ceramic Fiber Market Estimated to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2016
- Elsevier / CPM Resource Center Expands CPM CarePoints, Adding Emergency Product Content Collection
- Tata Interactive Systems Sets up Center of Excellence to Foster Thought Leadership and Core Expertise
- What Can You Teach Someone if You Have Just 100 Seconds?
- TeliaSonera Make Mobile Surfing Easier in Europe
- Bodymetrics Launches New Body Scanner Using PrimeSense Technology
- Torchmark Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- German Casino Returns Nazi-looted Painting to University Heirs of Stern Estate
- Kuoni Presents the Weather Programme on Monocle 24 Radio
- ESET 10-time Recipient of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe
- Water for Africa Supported by 4imprint in Latest Helping Hand Giveaway
- The Rezidor Hotel Group Introduces "Club Carlson for Business"
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Orthopedic Devices Market Expected to Reach $57.9 Billion by 2016
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- PharmaSecure, an Innovator in Pharmaceutical Serialization, Closes $3.9M Investment by Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, Gray Ghost Ventures, Healthtech Capital and the TEEC Angel Fund
- KEMA Opens Smart Grid Interop Lab