MarketsandMarkets: Global Ceramic Fiber Market Estimated to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2016By Marketsandmarkets, PRNE
Sunday, October 23, 2011
DALLAS, October 24, 2011 -
The ‘Ceramic Fiber Market by Type, Applications & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)‘ [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/ceramic-fibers-384.html ] analyzes ceramic fiber market with respect to market drivers, opportunities, and trends in the diverse geographical regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
Browse 106 market data tables/figures with 206 pages and in-depth TOC on Ceramic Fiber Market by Type, Applications & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016).
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
The ceramic fiber market is a key contributor to the industries including petrochemical, ceramic, iron and steel, aluminum and is predominantly used in the thermal insulation applications. The need for energy conservation, reduction in production cost, and emission reduction potential of ceramic fiber are key factors driving the demand for the ceramic fiber products.
The study of ceramic fiber market [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/ceramic-fibers-384.html ] is important as the market trend for different products varies with different geographical regions with market players focusing on diverse key product categories. This report not only provides a full estimate of the global ceramic fiber market; but also gives a detailed analysis of their most critical micro-markets, which have remained unexplored so far.
The global ceramic fiber market was worth $1.8 billion in 2010 and is estimated to reach $3.8 billion by 2016, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2011 to 2016. The refractory ceramic fiber and bio low persistent ceramic fiber segments are the key revenue generators for the ceramic fiber industry.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- Lactic Acid Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/polylacticacid-387.html
- Solar Power Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/solar-energy-298.html
- Food Safety Testing Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/food-safety-365.html
- Frozen Food Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/global-frozen-and-convenience-food-market-advanced-technologies-and-global-market-130.html
- Smart and Intelligent Packaging Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-packaging-324.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Construction Chemicals Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/construction-chemicals-market-491.html
- Lubricant Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/lubricant-market-495.html
- Lithium-Ion Batteries Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/lithium-ion-batteries-market-414.html
- Wheat Flour Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wheat-market-359.html
- UK Top Chemical Distributors @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/uk-chemical-355.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/chemicals-market-research-10.html ], consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com.
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/
Tags: Dallas, MarketsandMarkets, October 24, United States of America