WASHINGTON D.C. and OTTAWA, Ontario, December 14, 2011 - On December 5, 2011, the International Court of Justice ruled that Greece had illegally blocked Macedonia from joining international institutions such as NATO, in violation of the "Interim Accord" (1995). As a matter of law, the ICJ ruled that the U.N.
AURORA, Ontario, December 7, 2011 - Magna International Inc.
TORONTO, November 28, 2011 - - An interoperable eDiagnosis solution, with specific applicability to workflow orchestration and remote diagnosis in radiology, cardiology, pathology, dermatology and ophthalmology RealTime Medical (www.realtimemedical.com), a global leader in diagnostic imaging eDiagnosis, collaboration software and service solutions, will feature its latest advancements in cross-platform, automated shared workflowat the upcoming RSNA 2011 conference, which will be held from November 27 to December 2, 2011 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
TORONTO, November 23, 2011 - AuRico Gold Inc.
TORONTO, November 18, 2011 - Open Pit Mine Development Commences on Schedule AuRico Gold Inc.
- Guyana Goldfields Receives the Mining License for the Aurora Gold Project from the Government of Guyana
- Magna Acquires Aluminum Castings Operations
- Kinaxis Opens European Office to Meet Increased Demand in the Region
- Magna International Inc. to Hold Investor Day
- Digiweb Selects BTI Systems to Connect High-Capacity Network
- New GigXone Small Cell Wireless System for Metropolitan and HotZone Areas Paves the Way for Mobile and Fixed Carriers to Offer Customers "Gig Zone" Personal Plans for Access to Video and Rich Content, and New Managed/Hosted Wireless Services to Businesses and Local Internet Service Providers
- AuRico Reports Record Earnings for Q3 2011
- Magna International - TSX Accepts Notice of Intention to Make Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Magna Announces Third Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Litens Automotive Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Shanghai BTE Spare Part Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Mountain Province Diamonds Announces Completion of Kennady North and Gahcho Ku Airborne Gravity Survey
- Magna International Inc. - Notice Of Conference Call For Third Quarter 2011 Results
- Volta Extends Gold Mineralization at its Nassara Gold Prospect in Southwestern Burkina Faso
- Magna Announces Cooperation Regarding Regulatory Investigation
- Kobo Continues Global Expansion; Partners With Fnac - #1 Book Retailer in France
- Mountain Province Diamonds Commences Tuzo Deep Drill Program and Kennady Lake Airborne Gravity Survey
- PV Labs to Commercialize MDA’s Ice Camera Technology
- Solidia Technologies Unveils Transformative High Performance, Ultra-Green Building and Construction Materials Technology
- Verde Reports Strategic Resource of High Purity Limestone
- Redline Communications and Plessey to Deliver Broadband Wireless Systems Throughout Africa
- Sibos 2011: Volante Debuts SWIFT Messaging Translations Service
- Microsoft Drives ISO-XML Messaging Development Initiative With Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi and SWIFT
- Microsoft Platform Powers Mission-Critical Operations in Financial Services
- mobilEncrypt ENDPOINT First to Deliver On-The-Device Email Encryption for the iPhone and iPad
- Siskinds LLP Issues Notice of Proposed Certification and Settlement of Canadian Air Cargo Class Actions with SAS, Qantas, Cargolux, and Singapore Airlines
- Magna Announces Second Quarter and Year to Date Results
- Duluth Metals Commences Drilling Program on Platinum Targets on the Land O’Dixie Property
- Mountain Province Diamonds Achieves Key Milestone with De Beers JV at Kennady Lake
- Stephen Hawking Centre Grand Opening at Perimeter Institute in Ontario, Canada - September 16 to 18, 2011
- Echoworx First to Bring an All-Encompassing Encryption Solution for Enterprise Mobile Users
- Magna International Inc. - Notice of Conference Call for Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Kobo Launches German eReading Store, Native Language eReading Apps, German Kobo eReader Touch Edition
- Magna Enters Into New Global Credit Facility
- Volta Confirms Continuity and Extends Mineralization to the Northeast at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Minister Moore Makes an Announcement Concerning the 2011 Royal Tour