MUNICH, NEW YORK, and DOHA, Qatar, December 12, 2011 - First "Intercultural Innovation Award" at UN's 4th Alliance of Civilizations Forum in Doha The "BMW Group Award for Intercultural Innovation in cooperation with the Alliance of Civilizations under the auspices of the UN" was bestowed upon ten initiatives from around the world at the fourth UN Alliance of Civilizations Forum on December 12.
DOHA, Qatar, November 28, 2011 - Sunday, November 27, 2011 Motion: This House believes that President Assad must resign - passed by 91% to 9% The reputation of Syria's President Bashar Al Assad came under sustained attack at the latest Doha Debate, where more than 90 percent of the audience called on him to resign.
DOHA, Qatar, November 28, 2011 - Servcorp, leading international Serviced and Virtual office provider, continues its rapid expansion in the Middle East, opening its second location in Qatar in the prestigious Tornado Tower, a luxurious "Tornado Shape" building located in the heart of the West Bay area, Doha's commercial hub.
STOCKHOLM, November 24, 2011 - Today, the Sweden-based company freephoo, launched its free calling application in Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Lebanon, Yemen, Qatar, and Algeria Freephoo is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
DOHA, Qatar, November 3, 2011 - Insights of an Innovation Expert Illustrated by Creative Photography "Innovation in Education: Lessons from Pioneers around the World" The first publication commissioned by the World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) has been launched at this leading international initiative's third annual Summit in Doha, Qatar.
- Inaugural WISE Prize for Education goes to Bangladeshi Fazle Hasan Abed
- Wildcat Publishing Launches The Oil & Gas Year Qatar 2011
- WISE Awards 2011: 6 Winning Projects Announced
- Red Stallion Interactive Forms to Develop and Distribute Interactive Entertainment Across Arabian Gulf Region
- UN Alliance of Civilizations and BMW Group Sign Agreement for the Award for Intercultural Innovation
- CORRECTION - BMW Group: UN Alliance of Civilizations and BMW Group Sign Agreement for the Award for Intercultural Innovation
- Putting Intercultural Dialogue at the Heart of the World’s Development Agenda
- Qatari Support for the Qatar Construction Summit
- Signs of the Strong Growth in Qatar’s Construction
- Silatech Names Tarik Yousef as New CEO
- Debate. Learn. Connect. Arab Scientists at the World Conference of Science Journalists
- First Cargo of Pearl GTL Products Ship From Qatar
- Stadium Design and Development Summit Kicks off With Head of FIFA Inspection Group
- Stadium Design Event Confirms VIP Attendance From Members of Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee
- Qatari Developers Require Specialised Services to Protect Investments of Building Tall
- FxPro Announces Sponsorship of AFC Champions League
- Key Conclusions of the 1st International Sport Security Conference, Doha 9-10th March 2011
- MEP Qatar 2011: MEP Gathering to be Held in Qatar
- QIASS Launches 1st International Sports Security Conference
- Innovative SSL fixtures installed in one of world's largest LED general illumination projects
- Region has Rising Concerns Over Standards of Fire Safety
- Green Building Solutions Conference & Exhibition Doha 2011 'Biggest in Middle East'
- Standards of Fire Safety Must Match International Standards
- Qatar Government Currently Tendering out Road Projects
- Highest Facebook support of any bid
- Potential $14 billion Growth in Middle East Football by 2022
- ENTRUST, EDAPS Deliver Highest Security Credentials for the International Police Organization
- Al-Futtaim, Qatar Islamic Bank and Aqar Sign AED 6bn JV for Mega Retail & Leisure Development in Doha
- Designing Future-Proof, World Class Stadiums to Propel the Middle East to the Forefront of Sporting Tourism
- Joint Venture Called SapuraCrest Qatar LLC to Operate in the Oil and Gas Sector
- UN Conservation Body Overwhelmingly Rejects Trading Ban of Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
- Third Edition of ASPIRE Program Covers Three Continents
- Qatar to Invest Over $21bn in Transport Infrastructure
- "A Memorable Experience" Says Boss Sir Alex Ferguson
- Extreme Weather Conditions in England Behind the Choice of Qatar